Smilie120's ODST

Shoulders

  • yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.

smilie120

Sr Member
Well here they are. Do you think their too big? Personally I do. But I need more opinions.






The bodys hight is 55cm, but idk wether I should finnish it if its to big. Pleas leave your thoughs and comments.

--smilie120

P.S if you think I should re-scale them what size should it be?
 

Ruze789

Well-Known Member
I think the helmet is a very good size, but the shoulder piece is definitely a little big. Should be a touch smaller. Although if you're using shadowsniper's model - that was an unaltered 3d model, and you can probably cut the inside of the collar (around your neck and shoulders) off and it will sit lower and not look so big. You might want to try that first, you may not need to make a new one.
 

smilie120

Sr Member
Ruze789 said:
I think the helmet is a very good size, but the shoulder piece is definitely a little big. Should be a touch smaller. Although if you're using shadowsniper's model - that was an unaltered 3d model, and you can probably cut the inside of the collar (around your neck and shoulders) off and it will sit lower and not look so big. You might want to try that first, you may not need to make a new one.


Yeah I had to do that or otherwise, I couldent get my head through :S, any sudgestions on how much smaller?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

imMonkeyGOD

Active Member
Doesn't look to big to me :p As least it wasn't as big as my unscaled MC Helmet >.>

I love the Assault Rifle your holding, is it Pepakura?
 

smilie120

Sr Member
imMonkeyGOD said:
Doesn't look to big to me :p As least it wasn't as big as my unscaled MC Helmet >.>

I love the Assault Rifle your holding, is it Pepakura?

NOO! Lol the AR is cardboard check my thread in the weapons and props topic. Right i wasted about 90sheets of card so far, im going to scale it to 45cm high, wich is on a scale of 3000. as i said my previous 2 were 40cm, and 55cm so 45cm is in the middle il get pics up by sunday.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

smilie120

Sr Member

THE VISOR IS NOT IN PROPERLY IN THIS PICTURE!


Heres another pic, I am aware that the body armour looks tacky, thats because I havnt finnished it yet and theres a lot of loose ends. More pics to come. And a video, because it doesent look ast good on the pics. :p
 

smilie120

Sr Member
My ar is hand made. NOT ITS NOT PEPAKURA FOR THE 1000th time. I made it with pure imadgination and skill.

-=progress=-

Here are som pics with the helmet/almost full body and MA5C tell me what you think :p













feel free 2 comment
 

smilie120

Sr Member
FuncootForever said:
Wow... just amazing! :lol:

Thanx..now u just got 2 glass these....My mum owes my $80 but she hasnt paid me :mad:. once i get these galssed and painted il get new pic's up! :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Macattack64

Well-Known Member
smilie120 said:
Thanx..now u just got 2 glass these....My mum owes my $80 but she hasnt paid me :mad:. once i get these galssed and painted il get new pic's up! :)

You better... -*BLAM*-... :p


Where do you live? If I lived by you would could make some kick -*BLAM*- armor...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Macattack64

Well-Known Member
smilie120 said:
Mac I might use your detailing idea 2 and cut out shapes of cardboard and glue them on for detail :D
It looks like some1 is using plastic for theirs... I would suggest using the thinner cardboard... Might want to resin that to it... :p


And I might use your cardboard AR idea... :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

smilie120

Sr Member
Macattack64 said:
It looks like some1 is using plastic for theirs... I would suggest using the thinner cardboard... Might want to resin that to it... :p

Kk im going now i need to sleep it like 1:15am lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:
smilie120 said:
Thanx..now u just got 2 glass these....My mum owes my $80 but she hasnt paid me :mad:. once i get these galssed and painted il get new pic's up! :)
I am sorry to ask you this, but please for the love of *banword* please make a tutorial on how to make that AR. I would be eternally grateful.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top