Sniper Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova Chief

What do yall think, is the sniper rifle in Halo 1 more powerful than in Halo 2?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova_Chief said:

Yes, its got armor piercing bullets.

Kill 2 birds with one stone =].

-Doom

Doom said:
Nova_Chief said:

Yes, its got armor piercing bullets.

Kill 2 birds with one stone =].

-Doom

You kill birds?!? I'm going to report you to PETA! hehe

i killed some weird bird in halo 2, forgot what level but they where flying around and i shot one with a sniper adn it rained blood XD. Its the level where you fight those hunters then the pelican drops some ammo and you jump on this floaty thing that takes you across to this tower thing.......and then you get in this submarine elevator thing, yeah i know i have the best description in the world no need to thank me.

WanderingRon1n said:
on delta halo there are thing flying around. and i like H2 sniper rifle better.

I think the halo 1 sniper is better because in 2 it takes two shots to kill a red elite but in 1 it only takes 1. It could just be me but thats a heck of alot better.

mad_dog said:
I think the halo 1 sniper is better because in 2 it takes two shots to kill a red elite but in 1 it only takes 1. It could just be me but thats a heck of alot better.

Yeah but that could be that the elites(A.I) might either be stronger.....anyways i like number 2 because i recon it was just better.

Oh god. The Halo 1 sniper rifle is horrid. I don't know how it compares in strength, but it is so hard to actually HIT someone when you're shooting at them. It's ridiculous. Not to mention the giant cloud that bursts from the sniper when it's fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back