So, I entered my Hayabusa suit in a costume contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperballistik

Hey everbody, I entered my Hayabusa suit in the RPF's costume contest, I am the only one representing Halo armor in the male catagory please help me out and show that Halo armor rules, Im #27 Hayabusa Spartan, you don't have to be a member of their site to vote
Thanks and tell your friends to vote to;)

also there is another Halo based costume in the kids section, you guys may want to help him out

Thanks
Steve

Go here to vote
http://www.therpf.com/f24/rpf-2nd-annual-halloween-contest-male-vote-now-131579/

I voted too but seems that you need everyone's help here. Being beaten by a Bunny Mech really sucks. :(

I voted too but seems that you need everyone's help here. Being beaten by a Bunny Mech really sucks. :(

Yeah I noticed that lol, plus everybody seems to have cool backgrounds, I have never taken the busa suit out in public yet so I don't have any fancy pics to show off, I definatly need the help

Thanks everybody who voted so far

And thanks Tony I really appreciate it, BTW got your texts this weekend, I wasn't avoiding you It was my sons birthday so been kinda busy all weekend, I'll get in touch with you later on today

Thanks to everyone who has voted so far, It doesn't look like im doing to well, getting beat out by Hobo Michael Myers is bad lol, I must admit there is some tuff competition, or they have a ton of friends to vote for them

I tried but the link keeps giving me a 500 internal server error. Anyone else getting it or is it just me?

I checked and the link seems to be working

i know how you feel man, i lost in a costume contest to these two kids in their air-soft gear and fricken blue jeans, it was on face book and whoever got the most likes won. any way when it opens up again tomorrow you have my vote

Thanks guys, I don't expect everyone to vote for me because im on the 405th, I'll admit there are some really great costumes im competing against, vote for the ones you guys think are the best if you like mine I really appreciate the vote, I don't think many of the people on that site are to interested in Halo suits or they would be on the 405th, I never have worn the Busa suit outside of my home so I really didn't have any great pics or better angles to choose from so my pic is kinda boring but i plan to wear this suit to the next MegaCon then people get to see it in person

Thanks guys, I don't expect everyone to vote for me because im on the 405th, I'll admit there are some really great costumes im competing against, vote for the ones you guys think are the best if you like mine I really appreciate the vote, I don't think many of the people on that site are to interested in Halo suits or they would be on the 405th, I never have worn the Busa suit outside of my home so I really didn't have any great pics or better angles to choose from so my pic is kinda boring but i plan to wear this suit to the next MegaCon then people get to see it in person

You should have worn it to your favorite con of all, Shadocon...lol. You could have danced with all your people. THose would have been some sweet pics.

I saw at least one other person from the 405th on that list and maybe another but there aren't names and you can't see faces or anything in the pictures so I only know the one for sure( besides you of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back