So i want to make my very first costume and i want to make noble 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this is your first time you may want to do it in either pepakura or cardboard... unless you are very talented
with clay and such.. you need to use the search function or browse the forum... for pepakura your gonna need cardstock
i like 110 pound paper 150 ream at wally world for five dollars, search the forum for the file you want we have some
of the best modelers and unfolders. you'll also need fiberglass mat, resin, bondo, and paint... hope this helps :)

if this is your first time you may want to do it in either pepakura or cardboard... unless you are very talented
with clay and such.. you need to use the search function or browse the forum... for pepakura your gonna need cardstock
i like 110 pound paper 150 ream at wally world for five dollars, search the forum for the file you want we have some
of the best modelers and unfolders. you'll also need fiberglass mat, resin, bondo, and paint... hope this helps :)

Bro it looks like you have been doing your homework :)

about you, Gage, it looks like you havent even checked the forums.
First you have to familiarize with the forums so Stickys or tuts are easier to find.
Then just READ, READ, READ, READ, READ, READ and....READ

Asking on how to do stuff will just get you in some good flaming. So just READ

Biggest tip I can give you past the pepping stage:

For the love of god support your paper projects before you harden them, no matter how you harden them. Roll up towels or wastcloths if you have to - then wrap those tightly in seran wrap and tape it off, this provides a "filler" for parts like the torso. This supports the suit while hardening and prevents disasters from occuring like caving in and hardening. It also makes it easier to actually apply hardener.

Dow rods
Duct Tape
seran wrap
Old clothing, towels, washcloths.

Or you could go fancy and build a support from wood/metal/etc. But Cheap is always a good way to start.

Just wanna include, scaling your pepakura files before constructing them. So you won't ended up with finish piece.. but its too Small or large. Just a heads up bro!!! be patient have fun and enjoy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back