So many armors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 043

When I talked to a member at kumoricon in Vancouver Washington he said his caboose armor took about 3 months to make does anybody know given massive amounts of time per day if EVA armor can be done as fast or faster? P.S I know nobody is obligated to help with this I just thought it was worth a try and I'm very grateful to anyone who will offer help thank you :)

Quick little tip mate, don't make a new thread for everything, you could ask someone who is already doing an EVA build or you can look through the stickies and see if you can find what you are looking for.

I made my suit in about 2 weeks if you can put about 4-6 hours in a day and are handy with foam it can be done pretty quick ( I don't recommend this because too many things go wrong when you speed build) if you need any help just ask :cool

Working in foam can be MUCH quicker than going the pepakura/fiberglass route, plus it's a little cheaper.

A thought I also had was for EVA maybe using flexiglass and cutting it down and staining it for the elongated visor has anyone else tried that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back