So where do we go on from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beremus said:
If you know, a movie of Halo is announced for October 6, 2009. (Yeah, I have my source). Bungie will make like 2 movie of halo and... a TV Series, yeah, you will think i lie but, I have my personal source....

so whos your source and where can this be read with better grammar?

Last edited by a moderator:
They need a game where we get to be freakin' Sergeant Johnson and ride around in a pelican and tear the Covenant to pieces.

I'd buy that.

I figure eventually somebody is going to release the pepakura file for every variant of every piece and anybody who wants to make this stuff is just going to swap it out in ways they find interesting.
As for me, after Halo...
Starcraft marines.

JakeTheSnake said:
They need a game where we get to be freakin' Sergeant Johnson and ride around in a pelican and tear the Covenant to pieces.

I'd buy that.
I second that!

Did star wars die? no....then did gundam die? not really.....is halo gonna die within the next 10 years? probably not, since we are here to imprint a lasting image of master chief into the brains of our ranks.

here is the question....is Red vs Blue gonna die since they ended it?

Halo may be over, but Master Chief Lives FOREVER!!!!

rvb4life said:
Did star wars die? no....then did gundam die? not really.....is halo gonna die within the next 10 years? probably not, since we are here to imprint a lasting image of master chief into the brains of our ranks.
here is the question....is Red vs Blue gonna die since they ended it?
Halo may be over, but Master Chief Lives FOREVER!!!!

HOORAH!

Master Chief will die over my charred and blasted corpse.

Mmmmm, BBQ. :lol:

But yeah, maybe M$ will go the Star Wars way and make prequel games.

Like "Get the package to the Pillar of Autumn" with the package being a cryo-tube with the Chief in it. I dunno...

Anyways, after I have made me an MC suit, CQB variant armour and an H3 ODST suit (I really want them!) and if they're good, I might have to contact NAS about opening a European based studio. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back