some of us need....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Bradley said:
I missed it... when did Adam post in this thread?

I completely agree with what you're saying weyland... people will get rooted out the way they always have...

My apologies. 3AM, skimreading and no regeneration... this is their combined effect. The Borg have been known to foul up, so get it down on record.

Last edited by a moderator:
im not sure what you mean by use the energy sword??

there are not insults they are jokes in the form of insults.

i knew i would be up there .

A watch list is not something I feel is appropriate. It will only lead to more fights especially when it was not created by a mod.

On a lighter note referring to Sean's earlier post- "You can have my glasses, just don't drop a rock on me! :p"

the watch list means nothing. its for... profiling. ignore it if you must. after all cookie you have already took 4 good steps away from it. 3 more and your off.

turns out they where stopping everyone traveling down that particular sidewalk.
thats profiling, and profiling is wrong.!!!!!

also let me point some thing out

Durlaburban

you dont get it its a simple test you have to pass!!! admit that you can be mean from time to time. then try to stop. Ill take you off the list for now but if you dont change... then im sorry youll be there.

your not a mod and why should you decide how we act?

admit that you can be mean? you not sean,adam,link,red,s+m=o,doom, or mustang

they are the only ones who will decide who is t be punished/suspended/banned/ "watched"

you're just an attention whore and want to be noticed as a good and contributing member to all the other original member, noobs, and mods.

you are completely full of your self.

the only thing "wrong" i did was in the lady chief thread. and it was a joke.

Durlaburban said:
you dont get it its a simple test you have to pass!!! admit that you can be mean from time to time. then try to stop. Ill take you off the list for now but if you dont change... then im sorry youll be there.
You're not a moderator, I wouldnt act like one, what type of punishment would I be endowed by if I "keep it up"? You can do nothing to me because we are both at the same level on this forum. There are members, and then there are mods, we are members, we're not moderators.

@ durlaburban

37-attention.jpg

also

gay.jpg

Keegan said:
You are exactly
Wrong sir. MJOLNIRARMOR does not sell armor! We arent a buisness!

i agree with Keegan with this topic and this topic's starter's OTHER topic....
U R AWESOME KEEGAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back