Somebody Hacked The Costuming Wiki!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is doing this?

outlaw00001@yahoo.com

Richard Allen Sheetz III

regretfulflyer@aol.com

He's pissed that I didn't write a step by step tutorial for him, and I banned him for calling me many colorful names. He'll say how he's got all this proof this that and the other thing, but trust me when I say the WHOLE moderation team knows this guy is a lying jerkoff.

He's threatening Ithica, Spase and Blue Realm because no one will help him build a pepakura file, (including one for a life-size pepakura Lamborghini)

Adam said:
Who is doing this?

outlaw00001@yahoo.com

Richard Allen Sheetz III

regretfulflyer@aol.com

He's pissed that I didn't write a step by step tutorial for him, and I banned him for calling me many color names.

He's threatening Ithica, Spase and Blue Realm because no one will help him build a pepakura file, (including one for a life-size pepakura Lamborghini)

I got a security alert cause this guy didn't get his hand held by you guys?! Huh, thats just.......sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nintendude said:
The reasons she is attacking the 405th Wiki site is this, and I really hate being the in between person on this, but anyway this is something to do between Adam and the CCE and Snnow I have no idea whats going on I'm just stuck in the middle of posting this crap for them.

1) Leave the CCE alone

2) Appologize to the CCE's council that means all 5 officers u cussed out and treated like $#!T, that means Adam, Itica, Walter saying sorry for treating our two guilds like $#!T

3) The CCE takes no responcibility for what snnow has done we merely told her what she's doing to us and she took matters in to her own hands

4) She wants to PDO warthog file to be send to Regretfulflyer@yahoo.com

on all of these, if not the attacks on the 405th.com will increase and virus will happenand last but not least she wants a peace agreement signed by all 3 guilds ,405th.com, the cce and silverbuffs

This is from lonewolf: she said she'll deal with them on World of Warcraft

lonewolf: she dosn't want any vulgar language to be spoken

lonewolf: it's neutral ground

lonewolf: and if any threats are spoken WoW legal team gets invovled

Excellent, I think that the WoW legal team SHOULD get involved, the sooner the better - especially since they will be involved anyway when the user information and IP addresses are subpoenaed. We now have at least 2 registered WoW usernames (possibly three) with group affiliations as well as evidence of malicious code being uploaded to a third party software host. That, my foolish little children, is one of the very definitions of cybercrime and it’s a …wait for it… FELONY!

These brats are setting themselves up for some very interesting legal consequences (and I'm pretty sure the FBI doesn't work on the "virtual world guild-treaty" system). I think that someone is about to get a very unpleasant lesson in "real-world" vs. "fantasy playland"...

Adam said:
Who is doing this?

outlaw00001@yahoo.com

Richard Allen Sheetz III

regretfulflyer@aol.com

He's pissed that I didn't write a step by step tutorial for him, and I banned him for calling me many colorful names. He'll say how he's got all this proof this that and the other thing, but trust me when I say the WHOLE moderation team knows this guy is a lying jerkoff.

haha life-size Lamborghini? This guy sounds SUPER awesome :rolleyes

WOW, Loooooser...

He should have took the time to gather info than doing this the panzy way.

Screwed himself over.

1) Leave the CCE alone f*** YOU. You dip$#!Ts were left alone the day after I banned you, and blocked your email address.

2) Appologize to the CCE's council that means all 5 officers u cussed out and treated like $#!T, that means Adam, Itica, Walter saying sorry for treating our two guilds like $#!T. Burn in hell, we didn't threaten you, we removed you from our site.

3) The CCE takes no responcibility for what snnow has done we merely told her what she's doing to us and she took matters in to her own hands.

4) She wants to PDO warthog file to be send to Regretfulflyer@yahoo.com - Grow up.

on all of these, if not the attacks on the 405th.com will increase and virus will happenand last but not least she wants a peace agreement signed by all 3 guilds ,405th.com, the cce and silverbuffs

Continue this, and I'll file a cyber bullying report with the police tomorrow. Now go cry because you can't have your way.

Pep files are located at www.405th.com/pepa for those who need em.

I like how they say this is between them....yet they attack a public site.... Jesus, a life size Lambo? And there are literally DOZENS of Pep guides....ughh

This is a series of emails, maybe 12. Here's are a few from the conversation, after I started getting irritated that he wasn't listening to me:

HIM

I've heard lots of good things from you. People made a few youtube vids calling you the go to guy for halo replica and how to make it.

Yet for the life of me I can't find your podcast on Itunes. People have posted only two of them on youtube. Thoughtful of them.

I've been shearching for the last year for the Halo battle rifle blueprints. 2 weeks ago I was pointed in the direction of the 405th.com

The replica's these kids have been designing are awsome. I wish I was that tallanted but I can't look at a picture and make a replica

My little girl and I wanted to know if we could talk you into making another helmet and BR mold or a step by step blueprint with a template please.

Thank you very much for your time sir.

ME

Well, I don't have any blue prints of anything. I didn't make the Halo BR, Lee Calhoun did. The Halo Spartan helmet was made by Devin White, and you can see his progress shots here:

http://www.bluerealm...-cheif-project/

Good luck!

HIM

Were did you get that turle husk mold you used to make the marine helmet on your 4th podcast i've seen on youtube? It has your same logo from your website www.Adamgrumbo.com On your podcast. Anyway you can send me the pod cast plz? I relized you scuplted some of this. That's cool. How do you use that liquid stuff to make the molds? I'm finding these videos on youtube from other youtubers giving me the urls to your ancient pod cast. I'd very much like to download them so I can learn how to make my own helmet. Or maybe you can share the knowlege on how to make molds plz. not trying to harrass ya or anything I've looked for a complete year for how to make this and I found the 3 people who are making this stuff and selling it. I can't just tell my daugher oh yeah I found that guy that makes them. *Her responce* well did you learn how to make them. uh no i just looked at screenshots. Yeah she's going to tell the child services lady she wants to live with mom. Any way you can serriously help me out?!? Can you put me in touch with Devin White then plz?

ME:

We don't have the time, or energy to make a step by step tutorial for you. You can go to the 405th.com where there are dozens and dozens of step by step instructions on how to make your own helmet. Please go there and look. I'm saying this, not to be rude, but if you can't put the effort in to read, then you'll never be able to put the effort in to make an actual prop yourself.

I wish you luck!

HIM

Excuse me? I have read about over 100 tutorials on the 405th. It just shows a picture of finnished product and 3 other pictures of mid project. I emailed you hoping you could serriously assist me. I'm not trying to take credit for your work. The url you sent shows 50 pictures. Not numbered. The text seems outa place with the pictures and i've read over it twice now. Trying to make something for my baby girl. She's really into this kinda stuff and I wanta prove that i'm not just some loser dad that dosnt' care. I'm a small private security contractor. I'm gone for 7 months out of the year doing stuff all over the world. Was hoping you could make a step by step tutorial or how to when your not well how you put it "To busy and you don't wanta waste time". I'm happy you figured out how to do it. Just trying to make one for my kid dude.

ME

No one taught me how to make stuff, and I'm still learning. But I know it is hard, so to help others and myself, I've created an entire website filled with how-to guides, pictures, FAQs and the easiest way to make anything EVER, pepakura. I can't do anything more to help you out. I'm sorry if that isn't enough.

Him:

"I'm much to busy, and I don't wanta waste time making a tutorial for you"

Wow, I mean wow what a douche. Scratch that your a piece of $#!T. I asked you for a tutorial or a template and you come off with i'm better than you peice of $#!T attitude. Your a peice of $#!T. This is how you treat military vets who wanta learn to do what your do. f*** you.

And they wonder why I ignore 99% of the retarded emails I receive.

Here's a couple of the emails sent back and forth... I'll post more when I get them organized.

Spartan 061 said:
I like how they say this is between them....yet they attack a public site.... Jesus, a life size Lambo? And there are literally DOZENS of Pep guides....ughh

haha yeah he DOES realize that he wont be able to drive it when its done right? Does he have a separate garage for his paper car?

"I'm much to busy, and I don't wanta waste time making a tutorial for you"

Wow, I mean wow what a douche. Scratch that your a piece of $#!T. I asked you for a tutorial or a template and you come off with i'm better than you peice of $#!T attitude. Your a peice of $#!T. This is how you treat military vets who wanta learn to do what your do. f*** you.

picard-facepalm.jpg

Oh, and the day I figure out the Wikia gets a Trojan, was two days after my Norton ran out...... Now I am scrambling to re-subscribe it. Thankfully the free Windows Onecare I got hasn't detected anything...maybe norton will say the same thing.

I would have marked Spam after the next piece of writing he would of sent.

I don't think his kid would want him to start a "war."

Pshh.. Bullying someone into telling them everything they know and EXACTLY how to do it.

I wonder if his "kid" is him.

Huh, a "military vet" and a "security contractor" traveling all over the world... I feel safer already and will sleep soundly tonight knowing that he is on watch. Is that his charcter in another game? I mean, come on - there are middle school kids on this site that seem to be able to figure this stuff out with a minimum of fuss...

OK - I'm done for now... ;)

Is this guy really going to become an officer? A quick google search shows him signing everything he posts with his glorious 2-years in the Navy info, signed by "USNCR" for which he apparently means Retired not Reserves (Hey buddy, you don't retire after TWO years), posts in one forum about how he's been chasing terrorists in Afghanistan for four years..

From forum.clonetroopers.net:

Howdy i'm regretfulflyer. For the last 4 years I chased terrorist from one cave into another in afghanistan (HIGHLY DOUBTFUL). I'm retired now and i'm in college. I joined a club not to long ago at Mesa State how are really good at making star wars / halo / star trek replicas. I thought that was kinda cool so i'd thought I'd learn up.

And now he signed everything as being a Captain (already?) 11B...in ROTC. Yeah, a captain going to college.

Oh, and I like the air force parajumper motto he likes to tag things with also.

And he's a private security contractor with a little girl, or so he tells Adam.

My BS detector isn't built to handle these high levels.

I'm going to write a long letter to his commander as well as Mesa state. I have record of ALL emails, and I'm certain I know which way it's going to go if he really wants to press the issue. Using school computer for cyber-terrorism (holding a wiki hostage!) isn't going to go over well.

Getting the police involved won't make his CO happy either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back