Not open for further replies.

lewiz

so as a start of my project i 'tried' to make jorges shoulder but this happened
DQ42n.jpg

somebody explain what happened?

so as a start of my project i 'tried' to make jorges shoulder but this happened
DQ42n.jpg

somebody explain what happened?

I don't think we can help you by just having one photo. From what I can tell, you may have incorrectly lined up the numbers. While I never pep Jorge's files, it seems that you may have mixed up the peak/valley fold.

I have mistaken a mountain for a valley. What a balls up. I'll start again. Thank you for the help.

I have mistaken a mountain for a valley. What a balls up. I'll start again. Thank you for the help.

Thats yourbest bet is to start it over, make sure the numbers match and line up and makesure its a mountain or valley fold
Good Luck

Practice makes perfect, took me 3 tries to get my jorge shoulder right the first time so don't feel bad if you botched up once.

Yea, this is all about patience. I choose to see my mess ups as a learning experience rather then a failure. I've lost track of the number of pieces I've remade but the next one always comes out better.

Just think as the mess up as a way to enjoy the fun of cutting and scoring and folding all over again. I'm just starting my first piece and project this week so I feel your pain. Keep it up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back