something BIG!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snypernight

Jr Member
i am really thinking about doing soemthing awsome.......SCULPTING A SEVEN FOOT TALL MASTER CHIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway i need some good reference pics of his entire back and his lower body and the mid chest (always covered by a gun!!!!!!) so it may be a while before i pony up the 50 bucks for the clay but ill start with a wire and wood armature then ill buy the clay for the gun then work my way up from the feet. oh and sorry for not posting in a bit ive been busy failing school for a bit lol anyway i would love any pics of YOUR armor and i will write all armor owners on each update to thank you

yeah its air dry clay with a wood and wire coat hanger armature and do you know the measurements for the ar from halo three?

I recommend making the AR a solid piece, meaning the AR and Chief should be 2 different things. I also recommend using Chicken Wire to get the Basic Shape then cover it with the Air Dry Clay.

I'd love to see this happen!!

I recommend making the AR a solid piece, meaning the AR and Chief should be 2 different things. I also recommend using Chicken Wire to get the Basic Shape then cover it with the Air Dry Clay.

I'd love to see this happen!!

yeah the ar will be built seperate and added to the peice.

sorry for the double post but i have a slight update........................ the cheif will NOT have an ar...............................................................................................................................he will have TWO ARs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he will be dual weilding them and hip firing while steping forward sorta like de terminators lol

thanks i already found it and till i get the money (i have no job) ill just work on an odst build of which i am printing right now

I get the feeling you will never accomplish this.

Especially if you think 50 bucks would cover the amount of clay need for a 7' statue and two giant rifles.

50 bucks = 50 pounds..... 50 pounds = the head ........ i never said it would be done quick and easy.......ya dont gotta be mean...

so your building it out of water based clay? thats what you mean by air dry clay... that will certainly be a tricky job! and be ready to invest A LOT of your time!

dude hope this works out for ya, and don't let that tool ramirezoid get you down :)
<---------Worst profile pic eva

The 405th is about positively helping people to improve. If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

I for one would love to see a 7' Master Chief. I wish you luck with the money issue and hope to see pictures once you start.

The 405th is about positively helping people to improve. If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

I for one would love to see a 7' Master Chief. I wish you luck with the money issue and hope to see pictures once you start.

I don't understand... when did anyone say anything negative... like saying it will be a tricky and tough job is just reality.. not criticism, by all means he should go for it and do the best job he can, just saying it will be hard and take a lot of time.

You may have to choose between your ODST build and this scuplting project. Both need alot of money to get done.

And since you have no job, it will be even harder to get both done at the same time.

Good luck.

-Pony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back