Not open for further replies.

Asgardianhammer

Identity Officer and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S113
CALLING ALL SOUTHERN REGIMENT SPARTANS!
We have a two week window for ordering T-shirts and Hoodies as we are attempting to make DragonCon delivery! After polling some of our members we are offering three different colors across mens and womens and a lightweight long sleeve hoodie. Also note that one sleeve will have the 405th logo and the other will contain a place for your personalization i.e. forum name. These are a 60/40 blend and the colors are consistent across all lines. So order for your summer Tee or your fall/winter hoodie or just that cold office! Orders will Close on August 15th! All orders will ship to Robert Letts and he will ship or deliver. Please be sure to include your name and address in the notes when ordering!
Hoodies:
Royal
Royal Hoodie Group Order Form - Sign Up Today!
Military Green
Military Green Hoodie Group Order Form - Sign Up Today!
Vintage Black
Black Hoodie Group Order Form - Sign Up Today!
===============
T-Shirts Men:
Charcoal
Charcoal Men Shirt Group Order Form - Sign Up Today!
Royal
Royal Men Shirt Group Order Form - Sign Up Today!
Military Green
Military Green Men Shirt Group Order Form - Sign Up Today!
===============
T- Shirts Ladies PLEASE NOTE SIZES RUN SMALL SO YOU WILL WANT TO UPSIZE AS THIS IS A JUNIORS:
Charcoal
Charcoal Ladies Shirt Group Order Form - Sign Up Today!
Royal
Royal Ladies Shirt Group Order Form - Sign Up Today!
Military Green
Military Green Ladies Shirt Group Order Form - Sign Up Today!

37310678_10216673387812200_7152560439920951296_n.jpg

37395432_10216673386932178_5008850406021791744_n.jpg

... I'll stick with my military green uniform with the 405th patch on the shoulder, and name tag. BTW these aren't for everyone due to their 201st helljumper patch on the left shoulder, its the sub group I'm trying to get started in my section of Alabama.

foxleader these are general Regiment shirts to promote the 405th and to support the Regiment overall with a cohesive look. Certainly not required but we have requests often for merchandise and this is just the start. These are offered in Royal Blue, Charcoal and Military Green. Again, your choice.

No Foxleader. This is the start. We have a limit on what we can get produced by forum ownership. As a result this affects what we can and cannot do. Aldo until only recently a new design was created. Can we please support what we have currently and offer suggestions for more for the future that we can work towards?

We have five days remaining to make our minimum folks. Lets get those orders in! Clock is ticking!

Last Day Folks. I will be closing these submissions by 12:00 am CST

Orders are closed and have been submitted. We met the internal minimum which means we get our items BUT we will have to drop the sleeve logo so I am moving it to the back. Will not affect our overall design.

I missed the deadline date, and I'm sorry for the next, even though technically this isn't, I'd just like to say that these shirts are absolutely amazing, and the next time these are being made, I want to be at the top of the list, or if you don't plan on doing this again, can you send me the files to make my own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back