Southern regiment patches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterchief0624

Member DIN
S124
Hello Everyone,

I’m working with a company to create some Southern Regiment Patches, here is the image:
SOUTHERN REGIMENT PATCH.PNG

I want to know who would be interested in getting some. The price would be $6-$7 each with shipping included. Same offer as our standard 405th Patches.

Buy a set of 2 patches for $11.99

Buy a set of 3 patches for only $13.99

Let me know if you are so we can make a list.

Thank you.

now mc would it be okay if we them instead of ordering them, plus I'm thinking of a metal system for people that go to con's and have been in films and the like. I'll pm you the details.

I am down for at least 4.

Hello Everyone,

I’m working with a company to create some Southern Regiment Patches, here is the image:
View attachment 21146

I want to know who would be interested in getting some. The price would be $6-$7 each with shipping included. Same offer as our standard 405th Patches.

Buy a set of 2 patches for $11.99

Buy a set of 3 patches for only $13.99

Let me know if you are so we can make a list.

Thank you.

I'd buy at least one. How big are they (will be)? I plan on putting it under my 405th patch on my shoulder piece.

Probably a little late, I know, but since I'm now actually a part of the Regiment (ha ha), I'd like to see if I can get my hands on one of these to add to my collection.

Probably a little late, I know, but since I'm now actually a part of the Regiment (ha ha), I'd like to see if I can get my hands on one of these to add to my collection.

we will have to place the order in full so I'm working on that, hopefully in a few weeks we can have the order place. Once we do then we can start taking order.

glad to have you part of the Southern Regiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back