Space Marine Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think the powerpack's too big to be done as a pep, just because it looks as if it'd buckle under it's own weight. But I guess it's going well, so gg.

Horgh said:
I still think the powerpack's too big to be done as a pep, just because it looks as if it'd buckle under it's own weight. But I guess it's going well, so gg.

That's why you put cardbored to support it on the inside, speaking of witch. Put some cross braces in it to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roadwarrior said:
That's why you put cardbored to support it on the inside, speaking of witch. Put some cross braces in it to.

well so far im out of glue so idk what to do AHHHHH i got the arms to do and thigh knee and boot idk ill try the knee and boot 3 glue sticks hope i got more

Picture77.jpg

Picture78.jpg

Picture79.jpg

Picture80.jpg

Picture81.jpg

Picture82.jpg

Picture83.jpg

ok this is the last upgate on peping the next one u will see is the helm and chest resined and glassed enjoy and here is my vid

Roadwarrior said:
I meant the whole thing is a bit too wide, Width to Height wise.

lol its ok i guess its fits fine with padding it does but its ok for right now it dont bother me i needed a helm im not so sure that ill wear it all the time but yah it is a lil wide

Nintendude said:
Should work fine as long as padding is put in it after all Space Marine's don't have small helmets.

Picture99.jpg

Picture98.jpg

Picture97.jpg

Picture95.jpg

Picture94.jpg

Picture93.jpg

Picture92.jpg

Picture91.jpg

Picture90.jpg

Picture89.jpg

Picture88.jpg

Picture87.jpg

Picture86.jpg

Picture85.jpg

Picture84.jpg
enjoy my pic btw i made a star tropper helm on the right side of the pep mt on the couch

Looks great. Awesomely great. You're going to be having a lot of fun with the Bondo stage, let me tell you. I'm hating it immensely.

On a serious note though, when are you going to start the resin & glass stage? I think the pep stage is by far the most fun, so don't feel you have to rush lol.

Judge said:
Looks great. Awesomely great. You're going to be having a lot of fun with the Bondo stage, let me tell you. I'm hating it immensely.

On a serious note though, when are you going to start the resin & glass stage? I think the pep stage is by far the most fun, so don't feel you have to rush lol.

Picture100.jpg
here are the balsa wood grill for my mesh screen and fan soon to come

Looks awesome dude.

Observation though, regarding the helmet - it does look a bit short, I can see your jaw poking out of the bottom when you wear it, not to mention when you'd talk. You going to address that or just leave it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back