Space Marine Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horgh said:
Looks awesome dude.

Observation though, regarding the helmet - it does look a bit short, I can see your jaw poking out of the bottom when you wear it, not to mention when you'd talk. You going to address that or just leave it?

when i had my friend take the pics we threw rabom foam in there it was not sitting right it fits fine just we were rsuhing pics

Last edited by a moderator:
ok after thinking about it i want votes on what i should do a black templar or ultra marine I NEED VOTES VVVVVVVVVVVVVV

VVVVVVVV

RIGHT HERE VOTE MEED HELP SOS :pSOON ILL HAVE RESIN AND BONDO PICS YAY

Personally I'd go for blood raven, because they're very iconic and easily recognisable, but I suppose in the next year or so Ultramarines would be very recognisable too (because of the movie)

from the minute i frist thout about building my space marine armmor i had few ideas in what color i shuld make it

this is what i came with:

[attachment=14819:black templar.jpg][attachment=14820:red dude.jpg][attachment=14821:ultrasmurf.jpg]

and i will be going as black templar, it is just much more bad ass to me, then ultrasmurf or some red dude, but blode raves are from few last games, ultramarines similar to starcraft(a little).

Make a Raven Guard. Black hides mistakes better, and a Black Templar would require a tabard, chains, scriptures, and other stuff.

Raven Guard

Black Templar

imgres

since you've built, your legs are they supposed to be soo much deeper then the rest of the outfit scaled similarly

made it :) took a online army painter image and added the stuff in photoshop in layers,.. if you'd like I could send you the PSD if your interested

Amancue, thanks man that would be cool.

I am using the same image (except no backpack) as reference for my build. Enlarged it, printed it off and made a 6 ft version.... :D

hey DCK, how is your leg scaled,. In looking @ it in PD and it doesnt look 2 feet 7 inches deep, are you scaling axis off? depth where scale should be?

amancue said:
hey DCK, how is your leg scaled,. In looking @ it in PD and it doesnt look 2 feet 7 inches deep, are you scaling axis off? depth where scale should be?

ok after alot of trial and error i got the helm fully done needs lil more sanding but a friend wants to get the marine off me so im selling it to my good friend john BUT ill redo it, its not hard and im useing the same post right now for my war machine and mark 6 that way it will be better i got new shins and stuff and the chest and shoulders so YAY but yes im more of booster to ppl making things then asking if any one wants them :pso if need be and ill try this MAYBE if some one needs me to make then something ill see what i can do and mail it to them like with stilgar hammer and my gundam :pwell ill start my new armor soon guys promise idk if i can get the full war machine done in time for the movie in may 2 but i will make the mark 6 HD helm in good time like soon

ok sry for the double post but i started my new halo security marine for halo 3 i got one knee made the knee and soon the rest of the leg armor and it is going to have some slightly diffrent armor kinda well ill be posting pics and a few videos so yah BUT I WANT votes on what u think for weps ether the sniper rifle or the assault rifle but i will also have two smgs YAY :) but im going to do this always wonder y ODST are built well there easy and cool well im going to make a cool marine a heavy and assault and sniper cause thos are going to be the special force marines so look out ODST cause the better guys are going to be OUT DATED so vote on what weps u think i should use well talk to u guys later

Your legs and boot files look great on your marine - which peps did you use?

I'm going for a Blood Raven marine style (see my thread in siggy!) My internet it dead in the flat at the moment so can only post on here while at work but I've got a colour scheme and stuff all drawn up. Making my second helmet at the moment...the first was way too big and looked stupid compared to the rest!

Looking good so far - watching this topic!

Cheers

Niall.

BrianShray said:
Sir could i please know where u got the pep files for ur legs and the shoe ?

hey i was wondering if any would like receive a war hammer jet pack or bondod war hammer helm the helm needs some more bondo its about 70-80 percent done so ill be posting pics of them soon next week about them pst me and i got john's permission to cause it was his file to begin with so yah just pm me or email me cause ill trade it or sell it well both of them and id be willing to help anyone make a war hammer suit if they need it so yah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back