rvb18

I'll get the lower body and forearm pics later on

P8040005.jpg

P8040004.jpg

P8040006.jpg

P8040003.jpg
http://www.therpf.com/f24/ahsoka-tano-assistance\advice-92620/

Last edited by a moderator:
files? i only needed the helmet. the rest i always scratch build. i need to fix some things but now I'm on to making some metroid. PED trooper any one? and a Phazon suit for my 17 year old niece when i am only 16 lol i know wtf?

Whoa!U just made the helmet from papekura?!Dude!Fookin awesome!Welcome to the club. ;) Did you resin the other parts or are they coated with paper mache?

hey i cant down load any papekura files for anything idk why could u help me i wanna go to comic con as jun so badly

look at the official halo reach pep file index thread.
its a sticky started by Ruze

Great suit rvb! ive seen some pretty amazing scratch builds and this ranks right up there! good luck on the phazon suit and PED trooper, i'd try to help with the PED trooper, but like you, i cannot find almost any reference pictures, its always troopers from echoes or the same PED trooper picture :/

thanks man, I'm currently re-doing some of my jun. the helmet now has a light and the chest will be re-worked with at least one light as well

SKU, i just took some military netting and through it on like a cape. i now have lights in the chest and i need to replace the one in my helmet. pics soon

im talking about the but back pack.. if you look on the reach statue you can see a backpack under his mesh (no game pictures to lazy =P) did you do that part i cant tell on your big daddy photo. ty gona start my jun soon just need the timed and the grades..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back