Spartan Iii Spi Armor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, but there are no/almost no/good pictures of the legs.
But you could try.

I dont know which suit i would make, they both look totally badass
The hands and boots of the Mark I and those (...) cool arms from the Mark II :p

adventSpartanMatrix said:
Can I just point out that that picture is of Spartan IIs.
in the order of Mk. V helmet, Mk. VI helmet, and the last one is wearing an EVA helmet

on topic the helm is looking sweet

I wish I could've had SPI armour instead of E.V.A, but hey I think it's close enough.

P.S. Thanks Spartan 051. :D Helmet looking good by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think, the MK I and MK II are basically the same excluding some minor details (ARM,HELMET), so i thing the legs/knee piece would be the same

The Picture of the SPARTAN III (Kurt) lying down in front of the elite, is just fan art so the arm pieces are wrong.
But, i must admit they are pretty cool, still i prefer the MKII ones.

Actually to clear things up why don't we 'spot' the differences between the two armor types and make a list

Update:

s32-1.jpg

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I can't wait! lol :lol:

The only bad part is going to be buying a big enough visor. Now that may be a challenge!

I'm Gone for a few days and look at all the amazing posts that is on this thread!

SPARTAN110 said:
I think, the MK I and MK II are basically the same excluding some minor details (ARM,HELMET), so i thing the legs/knee piece would be the same

The Picture of the SPARTAN III (Kurt) lying down in front of the elite, is just fan art so the arm pieces are wrong.
But, i must admit they are pretty cool, still i prefer the MKII ones.

Actually to clear things up why don't we 'spot' the differences between the two armor types and make a list
Absolutely! A list is key so the modelers and members can keep things straight. Damn now I want two suits of SPI armor they both look cool!

Spartan 051 said:
Update:

The model out for a test build and will be released after its finished
Cant wait to see the test build! Will pics of it be posted here or in another thread? I think we should keep it all here guys but that's just my opinion on it.

Spartan 161 said:
I'm Gone for a few days and look at all the amazing posts that is on this thread!
Absolutely! A list is key so the modelers and members can keep things straight. Damn now I want two suits of SPI armor they both look cool!

lol that would be pretty sweet but im extremely pleased that one is being modeled!

im on that list so ill try and spot as many things as possible. hold tight will have it up very soon!

hlomaster55 said:
OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I can't wait! lol :lol:

The only bad part is going to be buying a big enough visor. Now that may be a challenge!

you could use a vacuform machine to make a proper visor. cut out the visor from a resend pep helm and reinforce it, then vacuform a visor.

Someone managed to make a fairly awesome Daft Punk (Guy's) visor, and there's also that ODST visor to look to as examples. It's definitely doable.

Hey, do you know what I realized, we don't have a progress icon for our sigs, someone should make one, im not that great with the effects, but i'm just throwing that out there. ;)

hlomaster55 said:
Hey, do you know what I realized, we don't have a progress icon for our sigs, someone should make one, im not that great with the effects, but i'm just throwing that out there. ;)

We still don't have a3d version of the mrk v :-(

i am really thinking of making this helm once it's done

if only i didn't have other projects to finish :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back