Spartan in Halo 3 Trailer MasterChief... Or Someone Else?

Title says all

• Yes, it's Master Chief

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's not Master Chief

• I'm not sure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Chief gets his new armor (MK V) after Reach I believe. The weird thing is that there is Halo Wars which really f'ed everything up. They made MK IV armor look more like the MK VI rather than the predeccesor to the MK V. The armor in the Reach reveal looks more like a MK I, II, III, or the real "bungie version" of the IV. If any of you have the book "The Art of Halo" (Halo 2 era) the trailer's armor looks a lot like the armor in the concept sketches, aka the early helmet designs. Also another thing is that it seems that the "put on the helmet" thing is pretty big to Bungie and Master Chief. It happens in the trailer to Halo 3 and Halo Reach. In my opinion its the younger Master Chief because it mentions "no more lone wolf" which is how Master Chief often fought, except the earlier battles when there were more spartans alive. But when the spartan said "you picked a good time to be a spartan" (or something along those lines) it reminds me of the fact that Master Chief arrives at Reach after the battle had already started (in the books), and it was most likely too late for Master Chief to do anything. Nonetheless, it looks awesome, and I cant wait for "Fall of 2010"

Super-Ang

Redsleighdown said:
it's official. nerdiest thread on the forums.

True

nerd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Coming up on two years old, pretty super necro really. I think I'm starting to sound like a broken record now but, please check the dates before posting a reply, there's really too many of these resurrections happening recently.

Alex spartan177 said:

Couple things, if that's your Photobucket account you probably need to log back in and activate it, it just comes up with the "this account is inactive" image instead of what you're trying to post. Second thing is to just leave these necros to die rather than quoting a post from Nov 2006.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back