Props Spartan Laser has begun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok my progress has been TEMPORARILY halted due to finals tests at school. Once they're over, Ill get right back to work on the Spartan Laser. ;-)

I like it!
What are you gonna use as a laser? Is it gonna be a trigger laser or is it gonna be a manual release?

Looks good though :drool:

Well, i might attach a laser sight from one of my airsoft guns onto it. Probably attach it to the side of the barrel.

Whats a good spray paint color for the spartan laser? Cause im not sure what specific color it really is. It looks somewhere between tan and green.

Sorry I havent been posting up some pics of my progress. I had finals at school and had to study. But now im fully back on track and will be posting more pics soon.

Ok heres pics of the pretty much finished shape, all thats left to do is spray paint and detail it.

100_0474.jpg

100_0476.jpg

100_0477.jpg

And heres a first person view... ;-)

100_0475.jpg

Still got a bit more work on it. What do you think?

The spray painting will probably be done by this comming wednesday hopefully. I've been trying to find the right color for the Spartan Laser.

good luck be sure to post the new pics of finished products spartan laser is one of my favorite weapons and it looks great so far :mrgreen:

Ok theres two different colors that ive seen for the spartan laser. Silver and an Olive Tannish color. Which color do you think i should paint the Spartan Laser?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back