Spartan857's Odst "bucket" Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmm what you could do is... to add more than the required amount of hardener! But that wouldn't end well but I am not sure."

yea um............thats really helpful............I wish I had a program to block unwanted posts.

I'm sorry, but seems like you have to wait until the temperature rises in your area. To kill some time, you could assemble an entire Pep ODST suit so you won't have to sit around doing nothing while you wait.

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
I'm sorry, but seems like you have to wait until the temperature rises in your area. To kill some time, you could assemble an entire Pep ODST suit so you won't have to sit around doing nothing while you wait.

I definitely have to wait seeing as its still in the 20's-30's on a good day. I could start putting some more armor parts together (ie. shins gauntlets ect.).

And as most people know that live in michigan, THE WEATHER SUCKS!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey its your bumping budd, SprayNoob, same here im waiting for a better, warmer weather, im north of you :p past the falls and into Ontario.

But i take the risk of working outside in the cold, either way it still works out, **NOT Recommended** But your choice!

Still wanting to see this update!

SprayNoob

Gyad i Havent been on here in a while....... Hey spraynoob, I actually havent worked on my bucket yet, Ive been doin other things (job searching, ect....).

I might be gettin it fiberglassed soon, its been really warm the past few weeks, tho i was fishing most of the days and doing small jobs with my dad and brother in law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back