Spase Molded Helms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spase I'm really impressed with your work, never thought that someone would really accomplice something with pep. Look realistic, and i have no words for the molding for you pep/glase model. Great Job on the molding!

And Sean is right, look kinda funny with a glossy finish. All the details are kinda gone. A blue version of Adams red helmet, i would do very good with potential buyers ;) :cool: at least that my guess.

NAS has also a glossy finish but it just looks completely different.

Yeah, so, I repainted the 2nd helm classic green, no battle damage, and included pictures of the back neck details...

Yes, I ripped the pictures from my eBay Auction.

I bought some blue flat that I think I may try on the 3rd helm, with an accent stripe maybe, who knows...

I like the glossy blue paintjob, but for the second one painted greenish tan, I think your original helmet was a nicer color.

Same color... different lighting actually... they are almost identical except the new cast has more detail than the original did in the pictures that are up.... back to the garage to do castings... my arms are tired... boo hoo me..

Spase said:
Same color... different lighting actually... they are almost identical except the new cast has more detail than the original did in the pictures that are up.... back to the garage to do castings... my arms are tired... boo hoo me..

You should schedule a massage after all this is finished. Any idea on when you'll do the rest of the armor?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am actually doing armor as a part of a slow, slow on going process... as long as I can get it going before Halo Wars, maybe I will shoot for the new year, if I make one or the other I will be happy...

I have a umm... secret-o project-o.... Christmas will be kind to Halo 3 noobs world wide ;)

Oh, and more helmets... molding is fun... :mad: another ruined shirt...

LET THERE BE THREE!!! The one on the right is the original... its umm.. being retired...

gallery_3819_91_1175684.jpg

Spase, your helmets are inspiring me to further work on my second one. I just had two quick questions...
What size visor did you end up going with, I'm sure you've been asked this already and I probably just passed over it without noticing it, but I can't seem to find a size that I like?
Also, are you planning to move onto a full suit or are you sticking with replicating your helm only? Like to see how a full suit designed by you would turn out.

Yes I am working on a full suit, the visor is an adult motor cycle helmet visor, actually two of them hence the double layered look.

I figured that much :p I ment what size, I've tried Cl-14 and I did not like the way it turned out, the double-layer guide suggests CL-15 but I think that may be even larger, and a friend suggested AC-3 which may work... Any idea the size you used corresponing to helmet sizes? And whats the status on the rest of your armor, started any pieces yet?

Iv'e heard AC-3. Thats what I'm gonna get. And I just realized, your third helm...THATS WHAT SPARTAN BABIES LOOK LIKE! Mommy glaze helm+blue helm= Baby white helm! Now just to figure out where the stork fits into this.

omg im so jealous. i really want to buy one, but i dont have the money, and i would love the satisfaction of saying that i made my own armor. how come the one in the middle looks warped on the brim a little though?

cause it wasn't sitting on the counter top flat, and its also the angle as its slightly turned and not a straight on picture...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back