Spectre Mask (Starcraft 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's simple, the lights will be in sealed tubes for the interior. So the larger aperture is opened to outside.
Grateful for the warning :)

Hello guys !
Well I got time to make the filter mask yesterday. I hope I can finish the grate until the next week.

Sorry for the dark images, I no have others.

Hello guys !

Another very small update, but a update :)

It may seem fun, but it took me 1 whole day to do this only masks the layout of the grid

Piece of automotive oil filter ...

Modeling to fit the mask ...

Checking ...

Closing the "ring" ...

Guide holes for the fins ...

flattened tubes removed from the oil cooler for VW to make the fins

Fins with the first Test ...

Nails to help guide vanes before welding ...

Folded cardboard to keep the equivalent distance between the gaps ...

Everything tidy, just missing weld. Although I did not because the damn welder who lives near here did not appear to work this weekend. Now I only have time to work on it again in Saturday ... **** ...

I hope update this son :)

Very nice, I did this last year for PAX Prime. I never fully finished it, and didn't have time for lights. But here is how far I got:(And I apologize for slightly hijacking your thread. I just did this last year and thought I would show you what I had.)

4973729194_a86d1e2f73.jpg

4973729178_57a5b29c3a.jpg

4961776335_974bc30d55.jpg

I never fully finished it, and had to rush a few parts. But it was a fun build that I may revisit and revamp one day.

Attachments

• 4973729194_a86d1e2f73.jpg
    4973729194_a86d1e2f73.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 471
  • 4973729178_57a5b29c3a.jpg
    4973729178_57a5b29c3a.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 674
  • 4961776335_974bc30d55.jpg
    4961776335_974bc30d55.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 294
Very good. A total suit of Spectrum with good result. No need apologises you show us good things and grant me great ideias.

good job so far I like it all looks very neat, you are dismantling its publishing vehicle? ha ha ha joke is good to recycle.

Well, Finally I return to this...

After a long time standing here, behold, I come back from the confines of darkness :rolleyes

For color, I gave a background with graphite paint and blew a far bit of aluminum to achieve the initial appearance ...

In assembly, the cover of an oil cooler of a VW engine I put a kind of geolocalizador on the right side of the mask ...

Placed in appropriate place ...

Properly set ...

We have the geolocalizator :rolleyes

Now with some hoses passage of brake fluid (are connected between the drum brake of the vehicle and the distribution pipe brake donkey)

Continuing ...

Peeling the rubber hoses which protects nylon ...

Cutting some of nuts in the middle (to lower the overall weight of the mask and the size of the bolt face ends up inside her) ...

Sticking the place where I put the hoses ...

Assembling hoses in place ...

Making some clamps ...

Continuing ...

And getting the hoses on the side of the mask ...

For now it is. I believe that next week to finish a mascara, after that I get the boots or knee and elbow pads.

Sorry for bad English :( I barely know how to use your language instrumentally.

This is one mighty cool piece of craftsmanship. Great job! I'm looking forward to seeing the full suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back