Spectre Mask (Starcraft 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one mighty cool piece of craftsmanship. Great job! I'm looking forward to seeing the full suit.

I will keep the line detail and finishing what I'm doing to mask around the costume. I hope to have a satisfactory result, I am looking for Dieselpunk lot lately and I hope this helps.

i like the first one you were making but Awesome work on this one .Keep it up

when my inspiration for the mask back, I'll keep working on it for sure.

I will keep the line detail and finishing what I'm doing to mask around the costume. I hope to have a satisfactory result, I am looking for Dieselpunk lot lately and I hope this helps.

And you will get an satisfactory result if you go on like that man :)

This is getting better, keep up the good work.

Esto esta cada vez mejor, siga con el buen trabajo.

This is getting better, keep up the good work.

Esto esta cada vez mejor, siga con el buen trabajo.

HAHAHAHAH !! Man, I tell you for incredible as it seems, speak and write in English is easier than in Spanish for us Brazilians. Spanish is a phonetic almost impossible to understand for me at least.

And you will get an satisfactory result if you go on like that man :)

I hope so :)

Did not know that part of the multilingual history of this tower. Grateful for the contribution :)
And yes, I wish we all speak the same language. I believe we would be more educated :)

Another little piece, near the end ...

With the body of an oil filter similar to this...

Cut in half...

Cutting in the right place...

sanding ...

And fixing in place...

Essential tools for the job :)

I finished it in the next two weekends.

Hi !

Well, almost at the end of the assembly of the mask, this time making and placing the back.

The process is slow because of the time I'm getting my job. I'm working on this project only on Sundays.

Change path

Hi guys !

Well, as you can see, I had a problem on the images of the previous post and could not recover them. Do not know if it makes a difference to say it, but I "deleted" this part of the process and turned to a more Steampunk the next. The reference at this time is the game BIOSHOCK.

Well, I was so wrapped in work and working on the weekend too. It was very difficult to continue in my "outside projects".

I bought some strips of rawhide

Bitumen to give aged appearance in leather and painted parts of the mask

Applying on the leather to give the appearance necessary

Scrap steel plate

Metal bar 5 \ 16 used to make stirrup hardware concrete structure

Shaping and assembling, we have some buckles

Closing and mounting strap closure mask

To attach the leather straps used simple iron rivets

Continuing ...

Riding some buckles with pins

To make the pins and leather punch (I do not have the proper tool, I had to improvise) used some pieces of pipe brake fluid

Putting it all together in their proper places in the shade

Making belt drilling and checking the thickness of the holes

With application of bitumen, could achieve a more aged and closest to the presence of metallic alloys of brass (the photo does not help either). I used the same pitch in all parts of mascara to give this tone as the result of aging and very close to the material in very advanced aging (which was expected).

Using a strong wire I put a clamp to hold the tip of the belt

And the last detail over the left eye (which I think should still be "polished").

For the record, for those who remember, I gave up close the mascara with a plate in the back of the head due to overall aesthetics have stayed out than I expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back