Sphere 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that sphere planet at the end is most likely Onyx. Cause at the end when the core is sealed the entire planet get covered in like sentinals and machinary, and if you look closely at the planet, the lights on it look like forunner symbols. So ya thats what I think. And the ship thats floating past the planet, isnt that the ship that the chief is on?

Last edited by a moderator:
SpArtan-270 said:
I think that sphere planet at the end is most likely Onyx. Cause at the end when the core is sealed the entire planet get covered in like sentinals and machinary, and if you look closely at the planet, the lights on it look like forunner symbols. So ya thats what I think. And the ship thats floating past the planet, isnt that the ship that the chief is on?

well duh :p

TheUnamed said:
To agree with both sides of this theory for all we now that could and can be true but i really cant say much because i never played marathon :cautious: but i think the planet is either a marathon related planet or a forerunner planet and wut if bungie has MC rejoin with his old squad im mean it would be exciting wouldnt it? and probably make another game out of it..but the only element missing is who to fight...wait a sec...remember in the books that the UNSC had to not only deal with the Covenant but also space pirates ..or basically humans against the UNSC war effort..but anyway they would make a interesting foe because in one of the books they took out the chief and his team by somehow making their suit malfunction which would be an interesting weapon to their arsenal against the spartans..wut do u think?

(Sorry 4 skipping around in thoughts)

well i was talking to my brother (a halo lover and protagy(dont think i spelled right)) and he said that (if you didnt know) that bungie and microsoft broke up..... meaning that Bungie cant make a game about master chief(or at least thats what he said i dont know if he is right or not) and the reason why is that microsoft holds all the licences for halo......... and which means (to him) that master chief is dead (or on a little probation) ..... but i dont think that they will stop halo ..... you cant it is the game of the century ... nothing cant beat it ..... i think they will try to tie the loose ends and become whole again to keep mc alive (i hope).....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back