spike grenades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i made one sorry but no pics i made it out of a plunger and added these crystals likes orange color on top.

I'm gonna make a pepakura one as soon as I get the 3D models, or decide to make a 3D Spike Grenade. Or maybe I'll just try to make one on a lathe, then sharpen some blades to the right shape. Probably the lathe. :lol:

Yeah. I have an old Army Surplus place about thirty miles north of my house, bought a few old german stick grenades (empty of course :) ), and stuck some LEDs in some clear orange spikes I found from a toy at DI, makes a really awesome stick grenade, when I get unlazy I will post some pics.

VictoriousSecret said:
Yeah. I have an old Army Surplus place about thirty miles north of my house, bought a few old german stick grenades (empty of course :) ), and stuck some LEDs in some clear orange spikes I found from a toy at DI, makes a really awesome stick grenade, when I get unlazy I will post some pics.

Sounds cool. Add pics soon. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i was thinking about trying to make it out of one of those little baseballl bats. Do you think it would work ?

I'm going to try to make one on my lathe, should I add real blades, or buy some plastic blades and sharpen those? o_O

I'll make it out of wood, then put something like a spray coat on it so when I paint it, it won't look like painted wood, then add a leather handle part, and add blades, and it'll be done. :D

I might try to add some LEDs too. If I make real blades it will probably be only for display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back