Stark-Theme Bd Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

starkmark4

Jr Member
Hey guys, so I've mentioned before that my brother and I are making ironman and warmachine suits for our 25th birthday party in August. Now I know exactly where I'm hosting it, and ive got a some pics i modeled of the hall. But, I need some ideas. I'm gonna be putting the hall of armors Mark 1-3, maybe even 4 & 5 if i can get that far. They wont be as detailed but thats besides the point. I'm trying to plan the party as if it were one of Tony Stark's own birthday parties. We're gonna be making our entrances in our armor through fog and strobe lights with the DJ playing theme music. But there's a lot more to think about. We've got lots of tables and chairs to work with. I was thinking that a flatscreen with a VIP like couch would be a good idea. Luckily i have a culinary student doing the food for me. Another thought. What kind of cake would tony stark have. Probably a cake of himself. Or a cake that transforms into a bigger cake..lol. i'm also thinking that I should bring like 3 dates... :D

Aanyhow, any ideas would be greatly appreciated! thanks.

starkmark4 said:
What kind of cake would tony stark have.

Circuit board cake or something mech. *edit: (BLUEPRINTS as a hint to a new Stark project!!!(publicity machine that he is))* oriented, being cut and served by those Iron-girls...but that's Tony.

4191830837_b66d9e6604_o.jpg

4191831045_dd5c0ce479_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just remembered about that new marvel amusement park in dubai they're making. The concept art for the stark industries place is a definite idea 4 the cake. And I'd be lucky if i could get a bunch of girls to dress up 4 me. haha

Edit: Also thought it'd be fun to have a few girls dressed up like a pit crew (nascar) to come out and disassemble the suit. Not making it that complex tho. I may make something where i pull a string or something and the suit just falls off...who knows?

only my mother and brother (math majors) would get that. Here's an idea. If i get some of those polycarbonate tubes in different sizes, cut small rings, fill em w/ cake... then i decorate each circle with some cool design and i can run light through the tubes from underneath. It'd be cool to incooperate a fountain that doesnt run thru my cake..

* Or i can make a giant burger king cheezeburger. Very stark eh?

Or the Doughnut!

Now this is how to start a party!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W20Mi_oI3Y&feature=player_embedded[/media]

i wish, but i am trying to have that feel without the big bucks spent. And I plan to have donuts as part of the desserts. I definitly want lots of lights and partying. The hall is so dull by itself. I may just turn out all the ceiling lights and bring in all my own. A disco ball wouldnt be a bad idea and my sister-in-law has a constellation projecter with green stars. I'll have a few people filming the whole thing too and lots of pics when its all said and done. Now there's no alcohol aloud there but we'll be having an after party elsewhere. Still, i think it'd be cool to have an alcohol-free bar for people to sit and socialize a bit. Oh! and my college's theatre department has a turntable like the one Tony is standing on. That's what we'll be standing on for photo ops and to show off the new suits right after our entrance. Damn, cant wait!

*I can also make the cake those yellow mechanical arms and the whole blue platform opened up with ironman and warmachine figurines on it.

----EDIT----

So I got the idea, and I think you guys will appreciate it, to do a live webcast of the party. Not the entire thing but parts of it. If not live, then perhaps just youtube videos asap. We;ll see what I can do. I'll also be posting some pics I drew up 4 some concepts of how everything will look.

hey guys, my friend and I just had an idea 2 throw some humor into my party. but I need help. We want to have the Burger King come out in custom armor. Parts will be the Mark 3 armor and I'm thinking maybe the collar of war machine. The helmet will be 100% custom and his robe will be cloth. After I finish the drawings, maybe someone can help pep the helmet? He's gonna get in a fight w/ ironman and war machine and have BK-related weapons. Ideas are welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back