start of a marine helmet and armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, you guys in the molding section are really good at this stuff, it gives me something to strive towards over in the pep forums! :lol:

im starting to the mould soon on the helmet...those cardboard parts are not mine.....someones trying to hijack my thread

Hollis DZC said:
This is getting better and better! Looks like we'll be able to field H3 Marines with both Link and Adam working on the project!

Very, very cool. Did anyone happen to catch what type camo the marines had on in the video? Was it digital or the crye camo as used in Ghost Recon or something different still?

It appears to be closest matched to the U.S. Army's UCP (in an ACU cut). PLEASE GOD NO MORE MULTICAM!

I have heard from a comrade on a Russian Airsoft board, this is what HE calls Multicam and ACU:
ICU and Multi-scam.

Last edited by a moderator:
started preping the helmet to mould today...if it doesnt rain.....once i get more AR's done i'll finsh up the armor............no sleeping for me

wow dude...i just looked throuhg the entire thread...this is looking really cool man...halo mareines RULE...thouygh your chest seems a little small...but it could just be because its all laid out on the floor...well done anyway man...very nice (good to see im not the only person on here using sintra!)

Link you are an inspiration to us all. After seeing your hard work I've decided to start work on a ODST helmet. I'll post a thread once it takes shape. Keep up the Awesome Work!

I can't wait to see more of your pics! :D

WOW. THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!! :lol: What did you use for the base of the helmet? What material did you use for the chest plate?? I'm sure you posted it somewhere in this long thread, but I really don't want to look at every single post. Again, GREAT job!

i got the mould done.....did a casting, sanding it and painting it really soon and i'll have pics up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back