Starting Halo Online Comic Series. Tryouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe,

But I was wondering, Do I have a job for anything? Lol, I wasnt given a job I don't think

Leadingspartan said:
Yea he killed my 9 year old cousins in Halo *chuckle*
Im thinking of making 2 different versions of comics Ones Really serious i already have a plot for other is funny. For the serious one im sorry guys but im only taking in like 6 different people. and 5 of 'em are gonna get killed off. Here are the parts.

Characters
-------------

#1 Me (Squad Leader),Name: Spartan 007 (Not Double "Oh" 7, Spartan Zero Zero Seven)
#2 Commando, Doesn't like his real name; his wife and children were killed in the Infection *hint* *hint*
#3 Lutienant Wilson ; Our Sniper, He really isn't in our squad we find him up on a ledge by himself, after we( The U.S.N.C) go looking for survivors.
#4 Seargeant Lee ; (acually this guy has no part, we find him dead by an alley.)
#5 The Infestation, or in simple terms: The Zombies that eat any f-ing thing in there way.
#6 Vick *Survivor*
#7 UNSC AI # 2309486783, also known as Amber.

Last edited by a moderator:
meet me on live satutday evening....Something funny wil definitley come up. I can draw for the comics if you need someone.

Leadingspartan said:
#7 UNSC AI # 2309486783, also known as Amber.
that has a halo 2 reference in it make her/his last name Clad even if its an ai

does anyone get that?

Spartanspork said:
lol i get it. amber clad.
Yea i couldn't come up with any names the person im talking to is referring to there XBL GT:
Master Piraka or Xalender come on right now.
I just started working on it on live.

Spartanspork said:
hey, like is said, if not taken i'll play vic. you'd have to tell me when we would meet up though...
Ok sure, i need some people to play elites though, the infected.

this sucks i don't have Xbox live but I'm trying to convince my dad to get it
so ill just stick to character ideas :(

Spartan_D32 said:
this sucks i don't have Xbox live but I'm trying to convince my dad to get it
so ill just stick to character ideas :(
Ohh if you have Xbox live i need people to pose in pictures with me for the comic

WiskeyFoxtrot said:
kevin tell me if u need help with anything like the elites
I need about 4 of 5 elites to surround me and the Courageous Master Piraka(Xalender on forums) He just posed like 5 or 6 pictures with me. Then out of no where i want a spartan to jump in with dual pistols.Send Kevinx001 a fr. On Xbox live.
Wiskey just posed with me my guest, his brother, and him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back