Starting Halo Online Comic Series. Tryouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can be an elite (Infected) but if I could can I be like the infected leader of the infected. Like I would stand there by myself with you in front of me then I would like throw a grenade and you can take a picture of the after throw so it would look like im pointing at you or it would look like im waving the infected over to surround you then you can do your dual pistols scene and we all die :cautious: :p

Or I can be that spartan with the dual wield pistols if thats not taken and I have a variety of armor so I can customize my spartan/elite however you want I just dont have the marathon and recon helmet Recon and scout shoulders and i dont have recon and haybusa sword chests.

Leadingspartan, when do you want me on? i can go on anytime todayup until like 2 P.M.

Oh and i tried to said you a friend request but your friend list is full.

Spartanspork said:
Leadingspartan, when do you want me on? i can go on anytime todayup until like 2 P.M.

Oh and i tried to said you a friend request but your friend list is full.
Oh i am not doing anymore until ethier later today or next friday afternoon. I need about a whole party of elites. Oh, ethier that or i need about 8 or 9 elites im killing all the other Spartans off uncept like 3 or 4. If you wana get in, tell me post here again and ill tell you the time you meet post your Gamertag and timezone.

Last edited by a moderator:
a yo kevin i know u wanted to be the first to see how my production is going well here it is Samous pages 6 through 10 and 11 to 17 are on my samus thread

page6.jpg

page7.jpg

page8.jpg

page9.jpg

page10.jpg

Ok sorry everyone i was temporarily banned but now im Back! (PS. I dont know why.) Comic shots today before i get the new Resident evil and orange box. Be on if you can.

Queen said:
WTF. Rear Admiral Butts? That's a great name. XD
Thanks guys, im really knocked out and my head hurts from doing that list. OMG now i have to type in 16 different 405th gamertags.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it to late to try for newbie?
I can be funny,dumb,gay(gay stupid not gay gay)I am not joking I can be retarded if needed I mean real retarded
:mad: please :mad: :mad: :mad: PLEASE!!!!!

And the noob should be in ALL Hayabusa Armor

Gimmie some thing

Wait...Do I need live...DAMN! :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back