Starting pepakura armour: Need help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan-058 said:
whatever, it says on the side "fiberglass casting tape" besides I'v used it before. Just because I'm new at this site dosent mean I'm new to model making. I kno what I'm doing, this stuff is great for re-enforcing stuff.
Do you have any pictures of how you used it? I found the stuff you're talking about on eBay and elsewhere but I'm unclear on how to use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
not yet but I'v got the next few days to work on this stuff so I will soon. I also just got a SWEET new HP photosmart copyer-scanner-faxer-printer ;-)

i know a good thing to use other than plastar or bondo, its called mod roc. its the stuff they use on casts at the hospital, they sellit in any craft store, cou buy it in rolls you wet the sheet and lay it on the helmet, we used it in school to make samurai helmets :mrgreen: . it turned out realy good its quite hard but its not that smooth

Spartan-058 said:
whatever, it says on the side "fiberglass casting tape" besides I'v used it before. Just because I'm new at this site dosent mean I'm new to model making. I kno what I'm doing, this stuff is great for re-enforcing stuff.

im not saying that your new at this im saying that its different from the normal fiberglass

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back