Still Have No Faith In Halo Wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until I see actual final gameplay, Im not going to pay a whole lot of attention to the cinematics. They are most likely pre-rendered CGI movies anyway, Not a whole lot of point in those if it's not the actual game engine doing the rendering. I rather see what the game can do rather then a premade movie told to "Play" when you enter a cinematic :/.

-Doom

Doom said:
Until I see actual final gameplay, Im not going to pay a whole lot of attention to the cinematics. They are most likely pre-rendered CGI movies anyway, Not a whole lot of point in those if it's not the actual game engine doing the rendering. I rather see what the game can do rather then a premade movie told to "Play" when you enter a cinematic :/.

-Doom

The entire video is pre-rendered.. Shoot, even I can render stuff like that here with my ghetto PCs.
But that AI is darn SMEXY!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Enrisan said:
is that a young Captain Keyes? Sorta looks like him, 20 years younger.

Sounds just like him....Mabye it's just the same guy...
Oh, and Doom, I was more woried about the story than anything else.

If the gameplay sucks, at least we'll have a badass movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Halo Wars will be great, I'm really looking forward to getting it. Finally a game that will explain the total "badassness"(yes I made that word up) of halo before Master Chief even came. Plus, RTS games are always fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back