Stupid Spiders - Pic of one I found in my house

Status
Not open for further replies.
i friend got bit by a brown recluse in the cheek last year.. left a huge scar... but he got the sweet nickname of spider man haha

I've got a friend who's nephew hit on his girlfriend by saying, "Hey there woman, Spiderman" and pointed at himself....The kid's only like four and he hit on my friend's 14-year-old girlfriend. It was a hilarious story to hear and I wish I'd witnessed it.

WTF!?!? Never put one of those camel spiders near me, I would freak. Big time...As for that camel spider bite, pretty disgusting, but it didn't make my stomach churn

BTW, those camel spiders look like the face huggers off of the Alien movies...

Lt. Ambrose said:
Ehhh...I hate spiders...I think the entire spider population shoudl be replaced with frogs, I can live with frogs.... Actually though, I was at a friends house a couple of weeks ago and he pointed something out to me while running around kills spiders in his yard(We were forced into 4/5 hours of yard work out of nowhere). Spiders have no muscles or bones, save their exoskeleton. They have no evolutionary pattern, they're just spiders, always have been and always will be. The closest living thing to spiders are crabs, yet neither of them are related. Essentially, he believes(and I kind of agree) that spiders are basically an alien species.

If anyone can prove this wrong, feel free to share the info, it just kinda made sense at the time he said it. I dunno....

scorpions? ticks? all arachnids. species NAZI. :christa:

Anyway, I like spiders. Personal exterminators. They kill ants, moths, bees, mosquitoes, other spiders, and anything alse smaller than them.
Spiders are awsome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Species nazi is right, I HATE spiders......I also hate people....Well, most of them anyway...Idiots...

the camel spider doesnt actually cut its prey during feeding, the tear. their mouth is like 2 crab claws. i think there is something in their saliva that starts to eat away at the flesh, giving it that black color

Isn't there a spider that looks ten times creepier then that? It was an edible on fear factor, one of the contestants freaked out :ha:

As crazy as it sounds I really think I found one of those in my friends yard on his ranch
After looking at the pictures I think it was a baby.
man am I sure glad I torched it when I did

blinkava44 said:
atleast its not one of these nasty camel spiders

camel_spiders.jpg

GOOD LORD!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back