Super Hd Halo Wars Mk Iv Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading through the thread but I couldn't find if anyone ever put up unfoldered pep files of the cod, shins, or thighs? So I was wondering if someone knew where I could get them if they have been made.

Thanks

Its looking great Bates!! I know the enthusiasm for MKVI has let up a bit with Reach, just wanted to let you know that its looking stupid sick!!!!!! Your modeling skills are most excellent!!

MW Immortalking said:
I was reading through the thread but I couldn't find if anyone ever put up unfoldered pep files of the cod, shins, or thighs? So I was wondering if someone knew where I could get them if they have been made.

Thanks

Rundown has a version of the shin and knee armour (Under "Halo Wars Calve"):

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16786

I don't think the thigh armour has been unfolded yet, but from I understand a lot of people are currently just using the Mark VI thigh as a temporary replacement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also wondering if anyone had unfolded the codpiece, I have tried my hand at doing it myself but I have seen roadkill arranged in a more pep-able format. Plus I cant save it, no password.

You can get my unfold of it here. Hope it helps.

-Matt

ArmouredApostle said:
Also wondering if anyone had unfolded the codpiece, I have tried my hand at doing it myself but I have seen roadkill arranged in a more pep-able format. Plus I cant save it, no password.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to realize that when rundown modeled his Mark IV helmet, he did it with limited references. I personally feel that he did a very good job with a small number of resources to base it off of. If you read through the thread, agbates has plans of fully finishing this model, it's just going to take a little bit of time. He doesn't want to take any chances on "losing interest in his own project," to use his words. He is also taking on several other models besides this one, so between those and real life, his time gets spread thin between things.

-Matt

because like any human being, Agbates is a busy guy. Life happens. He will update when more has been done. Please, don't push. Yes encouragement is great, but that comes from recognizing the AMAZING work that agbates has done and commending him for it. Not pushing for something. That's how you make modelers mad, and the last thing we need is for someone with Agbates phenomenal talent bouncing on us. He has done sooooo much already and has been more than generous. He will update when there is something to update about. PS, Agbates... Great work sir! Your models are fantastic!!

BWHAHAAHAHAH NOW TO BUILD THREE AND A ARMY OF SPARTANS AND RULE TH WORLD WITH AN IRON FIST LOVE THE SUPER HDNESS CANT WAIT FOR A SUPER HD WEP MORE HD THEN ROAD WARRIOR IDK ITS POSSIBLE BUT YOU NEVER KNOW NOW ADAYS

I cant believe this has been around for over a year and Im just finding out about it! I really want to make the torso...but I am curious if it is worth the wait for the helmet? Props to everyone that has made these highly detailed PEPs happen! *Fingers crossed for an update*

Coot

*EDIT: Just subscribed*

hey just wondering if any one has blueprints for the mark VI halo 3 armor iv looked at wiki but it just picture i think if anyone knows where these blueprints are please post thread or website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back