Super Hd Halo Wars Mk Iv Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
the build of the cod was very easy only really took about a day of off and on building. ill post up a few pics tomorrow sense my job is rained out again

holy crap you guys are kick ass to the max, i really want to help but im a peparuka NOOB

im following this topic like gangbustas! Agbates you suck!.... jk your pretty kick ass to the max

kasper said:
Hey Ag got anymore updates???

Sorry once again for not having any updates in so long you guys I have just been really busy with final exams and projects for school and with the little bit of time I have had free I have been using it to learn 3ds max and playing a little bit of xbox. I promise you guys I will be getting back into business soon so don't worry. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
agbates said:
Sorry once again for not having any updates in so long you guys I have just been really busy with final exams and projects for school and with the little bit of time I have had free I have been using it to learn 3ds max and playing a little bit of xbox. I promise you guys I will be getting back into business soon so don't worry. :)

Yeah, sometimes school is a bitch. I have not finish pepping my ODST, because of the Finals and Projects.

Good thing, Christmas is near.

CHRISTMAS = WINTER BREAK!!!!

Alex spartan177 said:
Yeah, sometimes school is a bitch. I have not finish pepping my ODST, because of the Finals and Projects.

Good thing, Christmas is near.

CHRISTMAS = WINTER BREAK!!!!

Yeah for me tommorrow is a full day and Tuesday and Wednesday are half-days so I should be back on task soon you guys.

agbates said:
Yeah for me tommorrow is a full day and Tuesday and Wednesday are half-days so I should be back on task soon you guys.

Good to hear, the armor done so far looks awesome.

This is such an awesome thread, I've been debating on what to build for months and I think this pushed me over to Mark IV armor. Awesome work!

I just wanted to let you guys know that I am taking a short break from the mk iv armor. Don't worry I am still going to finish it, it is just that I am getting really frustrated with it at the moment and if I continue like this the quality of it will be sacrificed.

I wanted to make a little announcement of what I will be working on in the meantime until I am ready to come back to finish it up. Thanks to one of Adam's awesome threads, I now have the reference images I need to begin working on a few other sets of armor that I think you guys will like as well. If anyone is wanting to figure out which one of Adam's threads I am talking about you can view it here. I think it'll be obvious what I am doing...

I also thought I would tell you guys that I will also try to model all the iron man suits for iron man 2, including the war machine suit as soon as more pictures start popping up and once I've completed the mk iv armor.

For those of you that want the rest of the mk iv armor to be finished don't worry I'll be coming back to it in about a week or so, so don't worry.

No sweat brother!! I'm taking my time on building it anyway. I think you taking a break on it has actually allowed people to get caught building it. We will be anxiously awaiting your return to it.

mks81 said:
No sweat brother!! I'm taking my time on building it anyway. I think you taking a break on it has actually allowed people to get caught building it. We will be anxiously awaiting your return to it.

Yeah I feel kind of bad though because some people, like ka5p3r for example have finished everything and are waiting for the other parts. I just am getting really frustrated with it and I thought if I keep going while I am annoyed I will sacrifice the quality. I was also thinking that some people are going to want to make a set of armor for reach when it comes out so I thought I had better hurry up and start making all the variants.

Things will happen when they happen. The time between when parts are released gives people the opportunity to do everything else with them, i.e. resin, glass, bondo, sand, bondo, sand, sand, sand, etc.:D Good luck with the other projects, and keep us in the loop man!!

Brandon McClain said:
Well, you do great work, no matter what it is. I am just looking forward to seeing what you do next. Good luck sir!!!

Thanks, as soon as I get some progress worthy of posting for my reach armor I will create a new topic to post it in.

sorry guys just gettin of subject real quick. can someone tell me what the height is scaled to for this armor, i want to assume its 7ft, but id rather just be sure......

and i really dont want to have to search through 24 pages of information, for something that might be there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back