Super Hd Halo Wars Mk Iv Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
heey seems good bud is there a way to make the shoesi want them to use them for my costume so i you got time to make this one than i'm realy happy if you can make this first if you make the model in HD i will unfold it and make it for to use in the good size if you agree with this PM on my profiel if this doent's botter you tahn ignore this message bud i will sill keep looking foward to this topic for more update's good lukc on the modeling

Aaron said:
Is anyone going to do the handplates or thighs?

I have said over and over again that I plan on it but I am working on other projects right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks be patient with him.

He is only 1 man lol

He's busy working on lots of projects both for himself as well as other people (me being one of them)

All that and he has to try to fit his schooling into it all somewhere as well as everyday life.

Like yourselfs I'm also waiting on seeing this build completed ..I'm waiting till all the pieces are available before I start making it myself.

That being said Agbates I'd take it as a huge compliment that people are asking so passionately about this project I myself cant help but drool over my keyboard every time I look at the WIP pics lol

carnage said:
Folks be patient with him.

He is only 1 man lol

He's busy working on lots of projects both for himself as well as other people (me being one of them)

All that and he has to try to fit his schooling into it all somewhere as well as everyday life.

Like yourselfs I'm also waiting on seeing this build completed ..I'm waiting till all the pieces are available before I start making it myself.

That being said Agbates I'd take it as a huge compliment that people are asking so passionately about this project I myself cant help but drool over my keyboard every time I look at the WIP pics lol

Thanks I really do like to hear how much people like my stuff, but I have just been going mad from pm's and comments telling me to finish stuff. I understand how much they all like my work, but I have so much stuff I'm doing right now that I have to put this on hold for the moment.

Hey guys its been a while since I have worked on this project but now I am back. I have been recently creating a portfolio of my work to turn in to various art schools that will hopefully get me a nice little scholarship or two and have been trying to finish up some of my best projects. I haven't gotten a whole lot done to the mk iv but I did get a little bit. As you can see I nearly have the calf finished now. Just a little bit more work and it will be done.

I am going to try and finish this suit like I said as soon as possible so look forward to more updates. :)

1-6.jpg

2-5.jpg

3-5.jpg

4-5.jpg

Hey Austin, glad to see ya back!! I'm excited to see this thing going again. I've got your torso pepped, which was a bear I might add, but it turned out great. Good luck on your portfolio for art school!!

-Matt

This looks super amazing! I can't wait for the next update it is simply stunning to see how everything is coming together. Good luck with the scholarship and I'll be waiting for the next update.

Another cool little update for you guys...today its on the helmet. Today I had some spare time during school so I thought I would work some more on the mk iv armor. I actually got a good bit done on the helmet. It may not look like much but I fixed tons of different things.

1-7.jpg

2-6.jpg

YAY TOPIC UNLOCKED!!!!!!!!!! I love this project, I cant wait to see it completed. Not that I would EVER be able to pep this successfully, but I know someone will and it will the most MESS IN YOUR PANTS sexy halo costume ever made.

BTW I live like 1 1/2 hours from you Abgates, so if you see a black dodge ram van with the windows spraypainted and some guy watching you with binoculars it just might be me, hoping to steal the secrets of your talent. Or it might be some guy trying to turn you into his sex slave, in that case good luck, it wasnt me hahahahaha.

sorry not sleeping much lately, humor is the first thing affected by sleep depravation.

ArmouredApostle said:
YAY TOPIC UNLOCKED!!!!!!!!!! I love this project, I cant wait to see it completed. Not that I would EVER be able to pep this successfully, but I know someone will and it will the most MESS IN YOUR PANTS sexy halo costume ever made.

BTW I live like 1 1/2 hours from you Abgates, so if you see a black dodge ram van with the windows spraypainted and some guy watching you with binoculars it just might be me, hoping to steal the secrets of your talent. Or it might be some guy trying to turn you into his sex slave, in that case good luck, it wasnt me hahahahaha.

sorry not sleeping much lately, humor is the first thing affected by sleep depravation.

I think there is really only one way I can reply to that..................."lol" :D

and my eyebrows just curled up and fell off... seriously, looking very good! How do you do it? The detail... It's incredible. I looked at your mk. IV chestpiece, and it looked like I stuck my hand in a light socket. If you get the full set done.... I might be tempted to build one of these things. Keep it up!

is it just me or do the shins look like they are NOT meant for chiken legs (no offense rundown), if so................aaaahhhhhhhhh like three days to late 'curls into fetle position'. naw but its all cool. great work ag. what style of modeling are u useing, plane, primitive, NURB(still funny)?

soul products said:
is it just me or do the shins look like they are NOT meant for chiken legs (no offense rundown), if so................aaaahhhhhhhhh like three days to late 'curls into fetle position'. naw but its all cool. great work ag. what style of modeling are u useing, plane, primitive, NURB(still funny)?

I guess I would say that I model in a plane style, but I do things differently sometimes depending on what I am modeling.

soul products said:
how do u get that realy smooth roundness to the models EX. back of the shins?

i cant seem to get my models to look that way

What program are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back