Surprise Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep an eye on your height. The Jackals are said to be about 5' 8".. I'd have to imagine that those jump stilts are gonna put you way taller than that.

I'm sure that's not a big deal, I'm just thinking of how we'll all look together. I don't think you'll want the jackals taller than Master Chief.

Glad to see another 405'ther doing some Covenant costuming! Way to go!

Yeah height will be a big factor but I am doing this for Brittany and she is already 5'8" so we are going to be past that. I guess I just wont be in suit with her..lol.

Ithica

Ithica said:
Yeah height will be a big factor but I am doing this for Brittany

Sorry.. missed that. :unsure:

In that case, carry on! Can't wait to see this as it comes together!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Ithica. And I don't mean this as an insult, but, has anybody ever told you that you sound like Brad Pitt? Because I was watching your videos and for some reason you just remind me of Brad Pitt. Any ways, great job so far. Can't wait to see the final product.

No offense taken...lol. That is ythe first time I have heard that. By the way everyone this project is on hold for a few days because I have to helmets to mold and this is taking longer than expected plus I have my girls for spring break. I will keep you all posted.

Ithica

Are you gonna use a clear resin and cast it or just use bonded pool bottom as is?

Yodajammies said:
I'm sure you've probably seen this before, but if not -

Consider EL wire for the "energy" aspect of the shield. The kits I've worked with have a couple different modes you can toggle through - blinking, pulsing, etc.

http://www.elwire.com/

You beat me to it. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back