Swift's Odst Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSwift

Well after a lot of changing my mind I finally decided about 2 weeks or so ago to start on my ODST suit.
Hoping to have this done by halloween, but i'm not sacrificing the quality of the suit to get it done quick.
Here are a few pics of my progress so far
1003081822.jpg

1007081852a.jpg

1007082253.jpg

That's as far as i've been able to get so far. It's moving fairly fast though.
I will keep you all posted as I go.
Any tips or constructive criticism is welcomed.

Great Quality Work as far as I can see. I think you'll definitely be done with your helmet atleast, by halloween but The rest of course all depends on how much spare time you have.

its looking good so far, you should have it done might be working up to halloween

i'm assuming you used resin and fibreglass first? lol it doesn't say but i assume you did. oh and before you used the bondo you sprayed it? does it help in anyway to do so?

sorry for the questions lol, sweet job :)

Sparta said:
i'm assuming you used resin and fibreglass first? lol it doesn't say but i assume you did. oh and before you used the bondo you sprayed it? does it help in anyway to do so?

sorry for the questions lol, sweet job :)

Yeah I resin/glassed it before I started with the bondo. I just forgot to take pictures during that stage. As for the primer, I don't think it helps and I really didnt have a reason for doing it other than I was tired of looking at all the pep numbers haha.

Also thanks everyone else. I'm in the "ultra-motivated" mode now. It's raining today so i'll probably be getting the rest of the pep pieces glued together. I'll keep you posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back