SWTOR Republic Trooper Build (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Thorn:Thanks,that means alot. :D

@Cereal: Was That a hycu? (I don't even know if thats how you spell it)And thanks because of your thread im going to be trying some new sanding techniques in the coming days.(THANKS)Btw were did you get the dentist tool set?

Anyway have no actual progress to report but Keep a eye out the next few days,because I have the next few days off. :D Im hoping to make a video tutorial of me doing the cod piece step by step to show you guys how I do it.

Thanks for all the nice comments :)

And always if your a fan SWTOR check the link in my sig to go to our Fanfilms facebook page to see some other SWTOR related stuff where making.

LMAO! No that was obviously my failed attempt at Yoda!
Glad I could help out with sanding info.
As for where I got the dentistry tools... From a dentist!

Cereal.

Do you have pep files for this? I've been frantically searching the web for some but no one seems to have made any. If you have a pep file could you upload it plz plz plz

Do you have pep files for this? I've been frantically searching the web for some but no one seems to have made any. If you have a pep file could you upload it plz plz plz

in the first post he told us, that he used Rundowns files. he create the files and sell them on his own webside or just ask him here on the forum. you will get the files for 60$ and i can promise you, that there are no other files around here (only one version of a helmet)

i was wondering if somebody start a SWTOR build since the game is release and you fo it. i will follow you :)

I enjoy the cardboard skill ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back