T-51B Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurtwm

Hey all,

Finally finished the tedious cutting and penning. I am finally assembling my helmet. It is made from normal printer paper, but the final project will be made from 110 Cardstock. Also it is a little bit small (probably a lot small). Can anybody help me with the minutiae of the Pepakura scaling tools? I already looked at the scaling stickys and they don't really help me...

I am thinking that I will make this the Tribal T-51b helmet seen in Fallout 2, possibly with a full Raider costume.

Sorry for the bluriness:

Indeed, i have played through fallout three times now and have it on xbox and pc, so i am too looking foward to see how this project will go on, goodluck!

Alright, been working on the ears and faceplate... it's not coming along very cleanly, but oh well, what the hell.

Heres the pic:

And here is the built paper helmet. It doesnt look too great but it is a good start: I am probably going to use Frosts hot glue method to strengthen it. Here it is:[attachment=13550:helmet3.jpg]

[attachment=13549:helmet2.jpg]

i will be watching this thread, i think the pep work looks tight from what i can see. hope it continues to go well for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back