Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the only glue you should use, because its so easy to use and its strong
23870-1005-3ww-l.jpg

Except hot glue = hot, and you WILL touch the glue sometimes. What I learned with super glue is, it'll tear the cardstock before your skin. So if you get your finger super glues to something, just peel it off.

Elmer's Glue pen FTW. I've tried Hot glue, super glue, glue sticks, liquid rubber, and I've found that this cheap ass elmer's Glue pen is the best. I will post a pic of it after the batteries for my camera charge.

Hot Glue

I used Hot Glue for my Helmet. Get the Low Temp kind and it's not as Hot. It's still HOT and hurts.......you could use a thimble, look in the sewing section for one of those.

I use hot glue. It burns but it is the low temp kind. I even use my fingers on purpose to smooth the glue out and get it into all the nooks and crannies. If your a man about it it dosnt hurt that bad and it gives you calluses on your fingers.

I like both. I use tape for temporary fixes or while I'm making somthing, and then later if the tape starts to fall apart I glue it.

i used liquid school glue on the quarter on my first helmet because it warped so i threw it away and used hot glue wich is working best for me

Oh dam... Your telling me I should stop using tape??? =P :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back