Th3 Fett Mans Official Armor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I used to have that same exact death star playset when I was little! Haha that is so cool. I got rid of it at a garage sale last year though :lol: But more on topic, wow! You got that knee piece done really fast. It looks great!

Thanks heavy i also have a slave and a bunch of other starwars toys ( im a star wars geek :) pics of my other knee in a bit

Edit here are some more pics of my knee in different lighting, because some of the pictures made it look like there was a bunch of silver on the knee and there isnt as much as there seems and i dont know if these picture will do it justice but well see and what ill be using as my shoitgun i was thinking of peping over parts of it to make it functional tell me what you think its just an idea for now :)
113_6477.jpg

113_6476.jpg

113_6475.jpg

113_6473.jpg

113_6472.jpg

113_6478.jpg

113_6479.jpg

113_6481.jpg

113_6483.jpg

What i want to use for shotty
113_6484.jpg

Thanks

thanks, i noticed some of my old pics made it look like there was alot more silver then there is and i also had to redo the front of the knee multiple times because i kept messing it up but now its good :) and i think my shot gun idea should work i just got $5 today for hooking up some ones dish box so now i can get some card stock and my school glue will have to do since i only have $5.25 , and ill probaly be doing most of this either this week mostly and the entire week end and until Halo 3 ODST comes out and im hoping to get either my chest all finished(im not looking forward to sanding it) and pep my shins boot tips Odst helmet ,rogue helmet rogue shins and boots, chest andf biceps by this comming up monday so i got my work cut out for me :)

yea you do and i know how it is not haveing enough for this stuff i just bought a grenade launcher for my airsoft gun and RAS so i went from 240 dallors to nada

thanks i have some more pictures to put up of more of my chest pieces and shoulder
I got some card stock and some tacky glue from wally world and ill be getting alot done tonight :) Ill be up all night build this armor unless my ink runs out which will suck and i should have abit more money because i think im getting 10-20$ from my aunt for watching her dogs but who cares about me ill have pics in a short while so be ready for alot of updates :)

Ok heres one thigh done i think its left, but idk and why when i print stuff some times the lines dont show up?But back to my armor i will print both the rogue and odst helmets and finish them tonight :)
Heres pictures

115_6487.jpg

115_6488.jpg

115_6489.jpg

115_6490.jpg

115_6492.jpg

115_6493.jpg

115_6495.jpg

And ive been drinking some MD voltage to keep me awake but i think ill get something else because im out maybe lemonade, Oh well theres the pictures i promised eariler hope you enjoy

Looking great, as you see this hobby is 80% sanding, 20% everything else lol. Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Kensai

Keep up the good work, I might end up swapping to tacky glue.

I'm tired of the Krazy glue cementing my fingers to the cardstock and me losing large layers of skin :lol: .

hey i got some of my torso done and will put it up in abit but first dose anyone know why my printer wont print lines for the peps ?? I searched it but nothing came up so i nned some help thanks :0 pics in abit

The thigh could have been better assembled, I see that you slacked off with the allignment of the flaps and edges. Just some constructive criticism for you, pal.

EDIT:
And I suggest scoring with a Red Pen, a Black Pen and a ruler, tends to give better and stronger folds than it's X-acto knife scored counterpart. ;)

looking good and i love tacky glue its so much better than school glue cause its really sticky so you can still work as it dries just like hot glue

@ Box O Crayons yeah its really good and im glad i got a bigger one to so i dont run out soon, but i need to get more card stock and ink and also my printer still wont print the lines for some reason if anyone knows how to fix this just post it and i will be very help ful :)
Well on to my update pictures
this is my torso
119_6505.jpg

119_6506.jpg

119_6507.jpg

119_6510.jpg

119_6512.jpg

119_6513.jpg

Hope you enjoy :)

Hey everyone I got an update i fell asleep yesterday at around 1:$o am( i guess it would be considered today but who cares) so didnt do much but i got the top of my odst done and hoping to get it done today or most of it :) i finished pepping my torso except for a little piece down at the bottom but ill do it today heres the pics

Helmet
121_6519.jpg

121_6520.jpg

121_6521.jpg

121_6522.jpg

121_6525.jpg

121_6526.jpg

Torso
121_6527.jpg

I have a little more of the torso donein this pic
Hope you enjoy

Heres a quick update on the helmet i got the brim on and might be all for abit i might be going bowling idk.
Edit: Also i dont know why the pics came out bad ill try to take better ones later
123_6531.jpg

123_6530.jpg

Hope you Enjoy

looks good and as for the printing you have to go to print settings and change it to bitmap or vector which ever one is not selected

Hey everyone havent posted here in a while ive been sick and couldnt really do anything but i got a little done and will hopfully get the rest of my helmet down tonight :) and sorry about pictures they looked better on the camera and the pictures are going to be like this for a while because our really good camera broke and it sucks
Heres some pictures and i made a vid of me fiberglassing.
I just got some of the visor in
PHTO0008.jpg

PHTO0009.jpg

I got some latex rubber and i was hoping it would work to mold my helmet if i get it detailed enough so here you go
PHTO0005.jpg

PHTO0006.jpg

Their 16 oz. ea and i was thinking only half of one should do most of it
I have made 3 videos, 1 for my fiberglassing, 1 for my bondoing and 1 for my letexing of my knee so i got to delete some of the fiberglassing video because youtube rejected it for being 14 minutes so it will be a little bit because this comp dosent load them fast
Enjoy :)

Edit:
Ok instead of vid for now heres some pictures of my knee and my latex rubber on it and i stuck a piece of plastic in it just barly on the top layer and idk if i should have it or not im just afraid it wont come off the knee but please help me out with this its my first time ever doing this.Here some pictures

PHTO0022.jpg

PHTO0021-1.jpg

PHTO0020-1.jpg

PHTO0019.jpg

Please help me with the latex i dont want to ruin this enjoy :)

Hey You GUYS!!!! I just got the latexng done and its been drying for 10 hrs and its still kinda soft so i put a hair dryer to it for a while and im waiting to plaster it :) Heres pictures
PHTO0019-1.jpg

PHTO0020-2.jpg

PHTO0021-2.jpg

PHTO0023.jpg

PHTO0025.jpg

And now i wait and do home work
PHTO0026-1.jpg

and also in this picture ill give some one a cookie if they can tell me what type of cr the door goes to :) And just to let you know the doors upsode down and its a 1966 something
PHTO0024.jpg

Well thanks and hope you guys like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back