PHTO0005-2.jpg

PHTO0006-3.jpg

PHTO0007-3.jpg

PHTO0008-4.jpg

Me wearing ODST helmet
PHTO0009-4.jpg

Me wearing MC helmet
PHTO0010-3.jpg

The holes on the side here in the picture below i want to do something instead of putting those pieces in because they dont look good and i really hate them
PHTO0015-3.jpg

PHTO0013-3.jpg

Here ill just resin over them and cut them mout later and put LEDs in
PHTO0016-3.jpg

Heres the Jaw
PHTO0019-2.jpg

PHTO0021-3.jpg

PHTO0022-2.jpg

hope you guys like the update and the video should be up and tell me what you think
Thanks
Quinn or Th3 FETT MAN

Sorry for double but heres my small update
Starting on more of the MC Armor
PHTO0018-4.jpg

And heres my knee
PHTO0016-4.jpg

and i fixed some parts of the knee latex and have to fix some holes and bubbles but i cut away the latex that was sticking out and made it look bad
PHTO0015-4.jpg

Im hoping to get my Recon and Shin done this weekend but i have staturday school and i always say im going to get some thing done but then it take up to 2 weeks dont want that so im actually going to work on this stuff this time ive been waiting for the weekend so i can make my armor and im going to do it i am very motivated right now for some odd
reason but hope you guys like it tell me what you think :)

EDIT- Heres my shin and some of my new scissors i needed to pick up not much but the Videos on its way and also im trying to raise $420 to smooth on stuff and to build a new Vacum form table i made one last night and its good i guess but only for knees and stuff like that.
PHTO0001-5.jpg

PHTO0002-5.jpg

PHTO0003-2.jpg

PHTO0004-2.jpg

hope you like

hey everyone its a sad day today i resined my helmet and i was bondoing it it was all going well i was really happy then i thought well its flimsy so ill plaster the inside it sets in 30 mins nothingwill go wrong then my entire left side was drooped and the glue was comming undone so nothing i could do just set it to the side for later perfence of my NEW ODST HELMET the cuts will be better the folds will be better and over all i will be all the way prepared this time :) This a new start for just if my printer would print the freaking model out i could maybe start but probaly not printer being stupid so hope you guy's helmets dont turn out like mine :) good night evryone

yeah im still alittle down about it but im telling myself this one will be better in every single way :) and hope to finish this on in about the same amount or more time because on this on i just skiped pieces that needed to be cut i was just rushing through it because i was getting excited and then i just tryed to get it done way to fast and didnt realize my actions then since this happened i noticed it was my bonds and folds that were coming apart not the plaster was making it tear it was i didnt have enough glue to hold it together i would put a thin dot and smear it with my finger and thats why i probaly didnt stick and alot of my folds were bad and everything so im acually really happy this happened i wish i could have to 2 weeks of my life back but you some and you lose some so its all good with me and hope to have some progress on my shins and ODST HELMET up in later time

HEY everyone i have a update of my new ODST Helmet :) im happy i think it turned out great so far if you ask me but i want your opinion :) Pictures, its just visor and some other piece on there not much but who cares and sorry for double post
PHTO0034.jpg

PHTO0035.jpg

PHTO0036.jpg

PHTO0037.jpg

PHTO0039-1.jpg

heres some piece's im about to put on
PHTO0038-1.jpg

Also here's some pictures of my greatest creation the first helmet ive ever finish and i mean ever and i would keep it but the resin dosent want to dry must not mixed it right but ive put it in its final resting place for now :)
PHTO0026-3.jpg

PHTO0027-1.jpg

PHTO0028-2.jpg

PHTO0029-1.jpg

Tell me what you think im all ears for opinions and suggestions
Thanks,
Quinn

How long did you wait between the Resin layers? Always let the first layer cure before the next one is applied. ;)

One step at a time, buddy.

hey mate these are looking great =D just curiois, have u got pics of the greaves(shin guards) wouldnt mind taking a look at em =D keep up the good work =D

@ shackz ill have pictures up of those this weekend :)
heres and update of just a little peping i got done after seeing fast & ferious IMO it was a good movie and they left the ending for another movie im not giving any spoiler alerts or anything just saying but off that heres some pictures
PHTO0011-4.jpg

PHTO0010-4.jpg

PHTO0009-5.jpg

PHTO0008-5.jpg

I like this song :)
PHTO0007-4.jpg

Never knew this was there before but it wasnt on my last one
PHTO0003-3.jpg

PHTO0002-6.jpg

PHTO0001-6.jpg

I think this one turned out really good and it doesnt look as narrow as my last one hope it turns out good
Tell me what you think and enjoy

Hey guys heres a Update of my new ODST and my COD plate for my MC, I just got fiberglass resin and mat and im really excited because now i can really get my helmet done so im deciding if should try and get the helmet done tonight which ill probay try if i dont go to sleep but if not tonight then it will be finshed tommorow, vut ready soon for the realresining of my helmet
ODST Helmet Pictures
PHTO0007-5.jpg

PHTO0008-6.jpg

PHTO0009-6.jpg

Cod Piece
PHTO0010-5.jpg

PHTO0011-6.jpg

Hope you guy like it and tell me what you think

nice work on the peps
if the resin doesn't dry put some resin in ur hand and rub it over the resin
put more hardener in the resin when u mix nxt time should prevent this from happening

FYI
fast & furious is set between movie 2 and tokyo drift and they are doing another movie set after tokyo drift

adventSpartanMatrix said:
nice work on the peps
if the resin doesn't dry put some resin in ur hand and rub it over the resin
put more hardener in the resin when u mix nxt time should prevent this from happening

FYI
fast & furious is set between movie 2 and tokyo drift and they are doing another movie set after tokyo drift

Thanks, and i realized that it was set between those 2 movies because someone that was dead wasnt dead in this one so i wont say any names but yeah
Update :)
I got my new odst helmet almost done it turned out kinda good so far but some spots suck but well have to see what i can make out of it if it dosent turn out good i want to go to sculpting because it could give me a better view of what im doing :)And a peek at my torso

Tell me what you think
-Link-
T3FMHelmetLink

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back