Thank you Bungie Armor Compilation Video Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, should have sseen this sooner, but I'm in (#38 please)

Now do we read the whole thing and you edit the line we choose...or just the line?

Do you want any personal thank you's to bungie from us for filler. I can whip something off tonight when I get home and send it out.

dang I should have got off my lazy but during the summer and finished my ODST helmet! Great Idea! We should have The halo MJlolnir remix for sound. This would be the best finishing halo thank you vid yet if you guys pull it off! wish i could be in it!
sick thats cool

i so wish my armor was done... i would be jumping on this like a spider monkey to... um... something that a spidermonkey jumps to...

EDIT: did you want the armor completly done or just part of the way??? i could do a bunch of sanding tonight and put a coat of black spray paint on it

If we're doubling up, I'll take #31!

I would have thought we would have more members jumping on this...

I think we'll probably get a little more interest soon. If you'd like to double up, you may.

did you want the armor completly done or just part of the way??? i could do a bunch of sanding tonight and put a coat of black spray paint on it

Take your time. It's going to take a while longer to get more interest, so make it look spiffy!

I'll be filming my clip within a few minutes, and I'll have it to you tomorrow Fuzzy.

Hey can I get #2? Also because it will be me and foolycoolyman I was wondering if we could do a line each?

hey sorry to be a pain, but im going to have to ask to be taken off D:
i no longer have access to a camera, so i cant be part of this. there is no way i can record a video...
sorry again

Hey My MK VI low def is done and though I have but a clear visor (my gold one is for the HD)
My shoulders should be done by then so I'll have them too I'd love to be a part of this thank you Bungie if so the vid can be sent in the next day or so
If we're lucky it'll get put on B-net!

If we don't get a ton more people I'd be willing to do several.

There are pics of the helm in my signature thread

It can be done as soon as I take the toothpaste off my bicep and put some padding in it.

I'd like #14 if that's alright

Also It would be a .mov is that an acceptable file type?

i got pictures of alot of suits that are finnished of more then 100 members here :p Incase anybody wants them for the movie :p

okay my camera is currently being stupid, made a bad video with my old one, but can't find it. I'm gonna try again when I get home from work. Lemme know if there is a cutoff for submitting and I'll see what I can do.

Yeah if you guys can't do video and audio, if you could just say what you want to say and record it, i'll get pictures of you and i'll put your username in as a graphic.

Bam. Problem solved.

@whoever it was, .mov may work, but .mpeg, .wmv, .avi, and any windows format is cool fo sho. Send the .mov file, and if it doesn't work, one of us should convert it or something.

I just got 2 more submissions. I'd appreciate it if you guys would e-mail your username in with your clip so I can log clips faster.
Its getting late, i'll look at the submissions tommrow.

This is really pulling together. But we still need more support. I'm eyeing a 7:07 video legnth to appease Bungie's desire of the number 7.

just wanna make sure you got mine yesterday. If I can make my camera do what I want I'll try to get a better cut to you before you finish editing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back