Thank you Bungie Armor Compilation Video Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
No big deal guys. I don't have a time limit. I'd just like it to move along rather quickly so we can get it to Bungie ASAP. I will probobly start editing soon, like later this week.

I'd like to take lines 25 and 26 for myself and Sgt.Reynolds. I am speaking on his behalf atm since he is too busy to sign on and respond due to work and school. :)

I'll do Line 9

9. We’ve sold our souls to Bondo Corporation and many hardware stores.

Also should it not say: "We've sold our souls to THE Bondo Corporation and many hardware stores." ?

:p

I'll get 40 as my second one.

40. for a great decade of gaming

Also, let me know if the other one is too quiet and I'll redo it.

I'll get that one to you ASAP

Sniper just sent you both his and my videos. We just said all the lines nobody else did yet (as of a couple days ago) You can use whatever lines you need or nobody has filmed yet.

Very interesting idea. I thought I'd passed the chance, but seeing that it's still open, I'll send mine in ASAP.

#7 or #24, please, or any of the lines would do, as long as I'm in.

Am currently helmetless, so I'll just put on the armor and say my lines. Is that OK with you guys? :)

I'll try to get Gixxer85 in as well.

Very interesting idea. I thought I'd passed the chance, but seeing that it's still open, I'll send mine in ASAP.

#7 or #24, please, or any of the lines would do, as long as I'm in.

Am currently helmetless, so I'll just put on the armor and say my lines. Is that OK with you guys? :)

I'll try to get Gixxer85 in as well.

Sorry for the double post. Having problems with "Edit"... I'll take #7 if that's not taken yet, seeing that #24 is already taken - or any other lines that are still not taken. Thanks! :)

List Updated

Sorry for the double post. Having problems with "Edit"... I'll take #7 if that's not taken yet, seeing that #24 is already taken - or any other lines that are still not taken. Thanks! :)

red, I gave you line 3 and 7 since someone took 24 if that's alright with you.

Got my visor in. I'll shoot and send you the vid tomorrow or the day after. I'll also take number 11 and/or 30 if you still need people doubling up.

If this is open to any member, I can definitely help out. Just have to test and make sure my camera's video is still alright. Has anyone called #13? I've done that more times than I care to admit.

List Updated. Please send videos to Fuzzybear, his email is posted in the previous pages. With your video submission please include your user name and line number(s)

If this is open to any member, I can definitely help out. Just have to test and make sure my camera's video is still alright. Has anyone called #13? I've done that more times than I care to admit.

Thanks, we're needing more people to do this. I assigned you lines 13 and 2.

Single most greatest quote from all of the videos: "You guys can pick the one thats your favorite, I just kinda wanted to say all of them because I wanted to hold up little toys and be silly"

Win. I love Zonbi's videos.

Oh, and i'll take line number 1. I'll be the first in and the last out. (kinda)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back