Props THE BIG ONE! M808B Scorpion Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish the Pacific Regiment had this much firepower...

Last edited:
Hey everyone. I realized I haven't posted an update since May and just wanted to give you an update on what's been going on. Basically, I haven't done any work since the last update I've posted. Money restrictions and a failing everyday vehicle are to blame for this, as I needed to shift money priorities to keep my Jeep running. I spent all of Summer doing work to the Jeep and expecting it to just explode at any moment, and it even continues to this day. Plus I had to keep money saved so I could go to all the conventions and hang out with fellow Spartans that I had planned on attending.

Lemme continue by saying that THIS TANK WILL BE FINISHED SOMEDAY! I am a guy who never walks away from an unfinished project, no matter the difficulty or restrictions. Honestly I had figured on this project taking between 2-4 years anyways, and after building the treads I was on track to having it done by 2, but we'll have to see how things go come Spring. Thanks for your understanding guys and I'll keep you all posted as things get going again.

Wish the Pacific Regiment had this much firepower...
Dude i wish the Australian regiment had this much fire power

Hey everyone. I realized I haven't posted an update since May and just wanted to give you an update on what's been going on. Basically, I haven't done any work since the last update I've posted. Money restrictions and a failing everyday vehicle are to blame for this, as I needed to shift money priorities to keep my Jeep running. I spent all of Summer doing work to the Jeep and expecting it to just explode at any moment, and it even continues to this day. Plus I had to keep money saved so I could go to all the conventions and hang out with fellow Spartans that I had planned on attending.

Lemme continue by saying that THIS TANK WILL BE FINISHED SOMEDAY! I am a guy who never walks away from an unfinished project, no matter the difficulty or restrictions. Honestly I had figured on this project taking between 2-4 years anyways, and after building the treads I was on track to having it done by 2, but we'll have to see how things go come Spring. Thanks for your understanding guys and I'll keep you all posted as things get going again.
As a wise fish once said just keep swimming just keep swimming. Also I can see the problem with your car from across the globe.... it's a jeep get a ford:p

Dude, no explanation is necessary. However long it takes........is how long it takes. Sorry to hear about the Jeep....usually those are super reliable and built to last.

I'll still be watching next year. (y) Hope the other issues resolve themselves in quick time.

I am so driving!!!!!...if not Shotgun! Or turret? Either way my love for heavy weapons will never end! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! *breaths deeply* if you pull this off. We need to take this Twin Tiers. ppl will flip.

Just drive the van/tank around!
Seriously though, I feel your pain: I still gotta replace catalytic converter. When it comes to cars you either pay the bank or the mechanic. Try to keep the Jeep explosions in the cylinders where they belong :)

Seriously though, I feel your pain: I still gotta replace catalytic converter. When it comes to cars you either pay the bank or the mechanic. Try to keep the Jeep explosions in the cylinders where they belong :)
I just remember that I'm also in the same boat i got to replace my carbon emissions fillter

To be honest, i think that this is the most ambitious project i have come across on this forum and i wish you the best of luck.
But i have one question though.
Can you pick up chicks with it ?

To be honest, i think that this is the most ambitious project i have come across on this forum and i wish you the best of luck.
But i have one question though.
Can you pick up chicks with it ?

Absolutely, it can seat 18 comfortably lol

Mine right now is my rear differential is making a loud whinning noise when I drive. I had the diff fluid drain out due to a hole and now I think the pinion is off a little. Could go 10miles or 100,00miles before it goes. I'm basically driving a time bomb right now lol.

Dude this is awesome! what are you using for references?! I've just begun the modeling process of a CE version based off of a low res profile blueprint I found online.

Car troubles Suuuuuck. mine's got a weird knock in the top end I can't trace. I feel your pain. keep up the good work and take all of the time that you need.

Dude this is awesome! what are you using for references?! I've just begun the modeling process of a CE version based off of a low res profile blueprint I found online.

Car troubles Suuuuuck. mine's got a weird knock in the top end I can't trace. I feel your pain. keep up the good work and take all of the time that you need.

I'm basing the tank off the Halo 3 version, with a little bit of the Halo 1 version as well. Mostly just picture references and some hard math, I'm not one to use many blueprints lol
Also, a hard knock coming from your engine is a bad sign. If it gets louder or faster as you push on the accelerator it could be a piston shearing away at your rod housing. If that's the case, you may want to take action immediately or your engine will die very fast. Had it happen once, not fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back