the body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfo217

So ya im kinda new to the whole armor building but i hve finished some things like the noble 6 shoulder (thts about it) but im kinda stuck on the body (i hvnt finished it yet), when i try to put on the part i want to it wont fit over my head and i was wondering if when i finished the body should i just cut it in half and then connect it with strapping or just reprint the body but bigger

well wat i did was i took ruzes whole set of armor and when i printed and made the shoulder out it fit perfectly so i thought i didnt need to resize the chest but it fit before i put on the back piece where it makes me poke my head through the hole so i was wondering should i just cut it in half at a certain spot to help it fit

You could cut in half and put velcro on both sides and get like a thick for sale sign and put opposite velo on it and stick it on that way I think it would be way more comfortable putting on that way then fighting pulling over your head

I ran into the same problem with my Carter build. I peped two torsos that I could fit into without separating, but they were way too big. The third fits, but not without cutting it in half. I cut it just behind the depressions on the top and bottom. When I go to finish, I will set up the back so that it attaches much like a backpack and make attachment points for the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back