Props The Clipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherm

Jr Member
As far as I can tell, no one has made any props from borderlands. Why? I dont know, probably because no one wants to. But I feel it would be great for props, seeing as there are LOTS of weapons. So, after a week of planning and mustering up the will, I drew a basic "blueprint" for "the clipper".

It is based off of the tiny little picture in the guidebook.

[attachment=13452:DSCF9369.JPG]

please note it is a rough drawing.

After that, I went the cardboard route. currently I am in the process of covering the edges of the cardboard with cereal box cardboard (thats confusing:( )

[attachment=13453:DSCF9365.JPG]

I am not altogether happy with how it is turning out, but, it could be worse.

Hey good to finally see someone making something from borderlands, I think the only reason is because that there's no pepakura weapons is because there is so many random guns that there is no point. But I supose the boss weapons would be a cool collection. Keep up the cool worl

Yeah, there probably will be no random drop pep files. Also most of the guns are extremely detailed and pepping would be a pain.

Thanks and have happy day

Oh my god, I was about to do the same thing. Borderlands is eating my brain.

Good work so far! It looks a little small, but that's just my opinion.

It is a little small, but thats the direction I wanted to take it in.

When I hear the word "clipper", I think of like a small shears, and so I thought the clipper would be a small, yet deadly, addition to ones arsenal.

Thats almost the speech in Jurassic park about dilophosaurs... "Which makes the dilophosaurus an attractive, but deadly addition to Jurassic Park."

just thought I would add that in.

Update!

I finished the cardboard section, and had planned to resin it last weekend, but the weather in OR, was terrible. not to mention I had to rake leafs most of Saturday. So this weekend, hopefully resining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back