The fist of the Master Chief ( need help please )

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks good, can you do a plastic cast, rather than a plaster one?

Yes i could do plastic cast but it is more expensive. and a little hharder to do finishing work on but i could do it. i think it might be fun to try and make a cement one.

you should sell them and when your done making them and have enough money or any left over you can make a whole suit or just make the plastic casts and sell them to people that have a vacuum former or something, just an idea

Eternal said:
Painting.jpg

if you are trying to make this look more like a glove, may I suggest maybe getting rid of some of the detail on the palm and wrist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya I noticed that also. I was thinking of actaully going and getting somethhing stretchy like speaker grill and glueing it on so that it is a actual fabric texture and you see less of that actual skin like texture.

Alright everybody i've got pictures of the painted armor!!!!!! :hyper: :happy1: :hyper: :wee: :hyper:

I am still wondering if i should paint the base a faux rock texture, or just leave it glossy black.

It is hard to see in these pictures but all the battle scaring is done so that it looks like the green came off and the bare titanium silver color is exposed

Painted.jpg
:wee:

looks good. If you want it to look even better, you need to put "tarnish" into the cracks of the green. IE, put black into the cracks and crevasses.

Adam said:
looks good. If you want it to look even better, you need to put "tarnish" into the cracks of the green. IE, put black into the cracks and crevasses.

What do you mean in the cracks and stuff on the green? Are you talking about the "damage areas" ( battle scaring ) or on the Actual lines in the actual shape of the armor, like the grooves on the forearm peice?

I think i am gonna try and cast a hand full of these tommorow in plaster, so that i can let them start drying and have them ready to paint for any one who wants to buy one. Whatever colors you would like.

alright so i've posted it in the classified section so go check it out and tell anyone ele you think might be interested in it.

ok so i have some made and am finnishing them up to be ready for paint now. I have posted a few option of how you can get one in the classified section. so go check out the up dates. and if you have ready the bit about th first two actual buyers being discounted go check the classified add. ;-)

3Fists.jpg

Once you guys get a few of these out there and paint them or if you bought one painted, you should come post pics of them here. :mrgreen:
So far Sean and my little brother are the only ones who will soon have one.

aaaaahhhhhhhh HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Back to the top for this thread! :shifty ninja:

Ok well any way these are the pictures of the fist that i painted for my brother. it is a semiglossy more accuraye green to the Halo 2 armor color.
The only thing that i haven't done yet is paint in the silver on the damaged areas, it will apear much more pronaounced than on the last fist because this one is not as sparkly.

DavidsFOTMC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back