The Full Pepped Suit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NataliePhoenix

Okay, so I have been offline for a while do to work/armor/gym etc. I've finally managed to sit down on the computer while the house is asleep and post some photos! Let me know what you guys think.

AND ALSO!!! I want to give a HUGE shoutout to:
Look, Over There... (that's his profile name :D)
Macattack64
ZMX
Rhinoc
Mstruvmgc

They have been a great help and I look forward to hearing from you guys further down this lovely road!

ai3o18

ai3oho

ai3out

ai3p76

ai3pds

The helmet may be just a wee bit big, but I can always size it down a little. :)

@TheRabbit Not sure if you guys can see it, my computer isn't registering any photos. F**K Vista! *throws computer out apartment window*
@ZOM8I3 Thank you!!! I love the profile pic, btw. :)

Which upload site are you using? I use vista x64 and I have no problems posting. Vista is fairly quirky though lol.

Quick test
7764300346_7924c04245.jpg
Flickr1.1 by Rusoia, on Flickr

Found your other thread. Hopefully that sorts out your problems :).

You are quite welcome lol. I dunno how i have helped though :) but glad i could non the less.

and i cant see the pics :-(

Well, thanks for the shoutout, it's much appreciated, and I'm glad it helped you on the way to your suit!

However...I am afraid I can't see the pictures for now :/ Sad ZMX is sad. I'll check again later, 'cause some people are able to see them and not me...!

EDIT : Opened the page with Google Chrome and saw the little boxes with Xs; copied the url in a new tab and VOILÀ! I can see them in the twitpic folder!

The quality of your pepping is most exquisite! Everything is incredibly clean. I can't tell if it's been resined yet, but if not, let me tell you this : TAKE YOUR TIME, DON'T RUSH! It would be a bloody shame to ruin such perfect amor pieces by being too hasty.

Also, on a side note...that's a lot of knives ahah!

I just realized the link is on Twit-pic. MY BAD!!! That's all on me! I'll re-upload them to flickr instead and try to get it going. Sorry! :p

I can see the pics fine, your pep work looks excellent, also where did you get the boot files, they look really good..........Nice job so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back