The Helghan Academy - Killzone Files by Hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
i could believe it i have done it hopefully might catch this thread doesnt he have another rifle on there? i havent looked in a while

EDIT: An Hugh if you need help modeling i can lend a hand if needed

Question, do you plan on doing any of the other helmets in KZ3?
I know there's little to no reference for them but I was interested

Helghast Assault Infantry (model only)

I'm grinding mine just waiting for a 3D model I can start unfolding.

Download Helghast Assault Helmet

HelghastAssaultbyHugh.jpg

Sorry guys, I don't have time to unfold this. There is still going to be work done to make it more accurate and simplified. But in the meantime this should work out fine.

The file itself including the scale is set up already, it just needs a good unfold. Use the show object list located under the 3D menu in Pepakura to hide/unhide the separate helmet parts for easier unfolding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay!!!! A file for me to unfold. Gimme a couple days I'm really busy with Megacon plans at the moment but I'll have it done ASAP.

good god, these helmets amaze me and scare the living piss out of me at the same time! I LOVE THEM!

CURSE MY CHRONIC PEPAKURA SUCKINESS!!!!!!

I made an unfold as well... but this one is for Craft Robo use (makin a helmet for a friend)

Any craft robo-ers wanna not go through the trouble of arranging the pieces yourself?? (mine is 26 pgs)

I made an unfold as well... but this one is for Craft Robo use (makin a helmet for a friend)

Any craft robo-ers wanna not go through the trouble of arranging the pieces yourself?? (mine is 26 pgs)

I would like to see it. Plz
Could you give some info/ tips on how you are setting up the pages for craft Robo.
Thanks

Cool a Killzone thread!!! LMG,sniper and Hazmat troops from killzone 3 would make my build list!! We need the weapons, few parts for pep files. For the most part a Helghast build is more about your sewing skills.
Any thoughts about how to put a voice changer in the mask ?
The helmets done look Great !! Adding them to my to do list . Also glad to know that it’s not considered blaspheme to talk about a PS game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back