The Ix Tactical Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin3

completely unrelated to halo, these r some pics of my concept suit of armor- the IX tactical suit

Featured below are the chest plate and forearm flame thrower

haha my bad
but the suit looks cool, would it be based off any previous armor/influences from any movies/games/books as a "concept" build off of previous ideas? Or is it 100% original? I think it looks good im intereseted in watching the progress. What is the flamethrower made out of and is it gunna be workinig?

J-Kling said:
watch the double posting! :eek:
but the suit looks cool, would it be based off any previous armor/influences from any movies/games/books as a "concept" build off of previous ideas? Or is it 100% original? I think it looks good im intereseted in watching the progress. What is the flamethrower made out of and is it gunna be workinig?

Thats not a double post, two posts by the same person are allowed if

1) its an update on some work
2) posting more pictures because you have reached the picture limit on the post before

and yeah, Reconos, What is that?

Last edited by a moderator:
does it happen to be by any chance, the stand of a smaller touch lamp?
it looks like the one i destroyed for parts.

looking good!

Yea guys the flamethrower head is part of an outdoors lampstand the rest is fabricated out of random stuff, this armor is completely original , not based off of anything , i will keep updating my progress, still working on the helm. The undersuit (not pictured) is a black paintball armor jumpsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back